Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Liked this.
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great job! I really like this!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very very awesome story! -
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow nice one-shot. :)
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Love it! I love stories where Jimmy is more than what he seems to be. I just wish the show's writers would give us more like this!
Bara Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. I was elegant in a very simple way. Plus, it was about Jimmy, which is always nice. A good Jimmy fanfic always makes me smile. He's such a sweetie~

Loved the bits with Abby. I felt you really kept everyone in character, especially Jimmy and Abby. Good work with all the thought you put into this, and I hope to see another story from you soon.

Keep up the good work!
Lily chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow! I absolutely adore this story and the hard work you've put into it. Abby is my hands-down favorite character in NCIS, but I've always had a major soft spot for Jimmy. Seeing the two of them together in a story is so wonderful and heartwarming. I loved this so much. Please continue writing! You can do much with this talent. :) God bless!
me chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a very heartwarming little story. I love that "It wasn't so scary when he wasn't thinking he was crazy" and that he'll now be able to help the ghosts with the loose ends.
Molly Watson chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is terrific! It's a great story, Jimmy (and everyone else who appears) is totally in character, and it's well-written and a pleasure to read! I'm going right to your page to read more stories!

Molly
smush68 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What a cool story! I'm not a huge Jimmy fan, but this was great! I hope you plan on adding more, or making this a continuing story - I can see Jimmy helping to solve cases-in his bumbling,stuttering way-with this. Ya' know, give a clue, the team laughs,after he leaves, they get to thinking 'what if he's right' and using his clue they solve the case. Good,good story!
k9mark4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Good story. Jimmy Palmer: the male version of Melinda Gordon (Ghost Whisperer, good show)

k9
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh, how clever and sweet! Very nicely done, and it even made me a bit misty!

Thanks for sharing-