Reviews for Competition
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/4
Ermergoodmess i hope you change your plans and decide to continue this because i absolutely LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
It's almost like a hostess club, except they don't need to entertain their guests personally (music and such are maybes) and they'll probably be gawked at by guys. But the story has so many ways to go, and I wanted to see the rest of the guys reactions to Kagome's outburst. Half-expected her to dramatically point at Haruhi while saying "I don't see how you can go around judging other people's clubs when one of your members is a girl dressed like a guy!"
MotherDragon8581 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Nice! Would like to read more... But it is still good!
Rosepeadel chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Please continue this
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
it is sad that you ended this. the continuation would be funny
Trinabear chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ah a challenge, says Kyoya. I love a challenge. Please write a sequel. I want to see Kagome succeed in the Cafe Club...and in love. Ha ha!
lele chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Please continue
I will die if I don't know what happens!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
O boy
Can't wait for the next!
Zosime-Nya-Ride chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That seems really good, but I think it was kind of cut off because I wanted to maybe read a bit more. It's still really good, though!
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
...so did it thrive?
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I loved it
Jayne chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
cute i love it i hope you add to it i would love to read more i cant wait :)
Silversun chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
to my last comment - how can this be one COMPLETE chapter when the end of it demands to continue to another chapter!
Silversun chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
awesome story!
;) can't wait to read what she does! XD

"watch me" it has a nice ring to the story (hand to chin)thinking mode - on

(devious smile)really can wait ;P

well hopefully you will have an idea for the next chapter.
Lairenna chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I like the idea, it definitely has potential to go further, especially expanding on who this grandfather is and how Kagome and Kyoya end up together.