Reviews for Blink
Team Turnip chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was a really interesting and intelligently-written story to read. I greatly enjoyed it.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Eerily brilliant!
emopoet28 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was lovely and it broke my heart. I'm adding it to my recs list. /sobs.
Ricechex chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Another amazing, moving story. I got choked up. This is a gorgeous piece. I love the lack of actual dialogue until the very end, that was a very powerful moment. Now I have to go make tea and cookies to help fight off the Reichenbach Feels...
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
WOW. WOW. This is brilliant. Absolutely amazing. Your voice and John's voice come through so well. All the characters were spot-on. I loved the way you wrote him reading and deleting his texts.

"He slams the door loudly. Something breaks. It may not be the door." Wahhhhhh... I think it was my heart. This is absolutely awesome.

Thanks so much for sharing it!
Solanopteris chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well.

Brilliant. Molto bene. Stream of consciousness is bloody difficult, and you've done it right. Beautiful imagery.

One large Reichenbach Fall on my face, clawing at my laptop screen, and screaming 'No!'

I approve immensely, Victorian keyboard smash and all.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
IzzyGirl45 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
My face is a literal waterfall! You sure know how to hit one emotions right dead center don't cha? This is amazing and twisty which makes it just that much

more amazing! Love it! :')
Emilie Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! Nearly made me cry. Poor Watson...
Chesswhite chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really like your writing style,

Although this was a really sad story...

(You made me blink a lot... *sniff* )

It was great.
goodluck-yukikaze chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh god, this really hurts. And beautiful. So heartbreaking.

I want to say something rational but...but I cannot find any words at all.

There are many nice fics about the Fall in this fandom, but yours is the best one for me. Oh John...
187498836248630286488027849726 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I enjoyed. By far the best Sherlock fic I've read so far. I am a very critical and picky reader but this! I have no complaintes. It's amazing. Perfect.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh, god.

Beautiful.

Your prose and your style of presenting it, and the dialogues, the stream-of-consciousness stuff... Just beautiful. *sniff*

I hope you write more for this fandom.
Brittnodo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was fantastic, I loved it.

Everytime I hear or read that line John says at Sherlocks grave I get choked up. And this on top of that made me so sad for John :( I liked seeing the texts from Mycroft and Lestrade, too.

Good Job :)