Reviews for From The Night
ashmole chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
you do know veronica is a lesbian right?
Vickmackey007 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
More!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dshark chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Great chapter,but could you please give us lazy folks a translation of the Latin?
Vickmackey007 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Don't let this story die it's too awesome!
VampireElder chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
update already! the wait is killing me!
Dorian chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
WTF? After the 1st chapter this seems like a Gary Stu story. The courier is a cannibal demi-god or something? I'm thinking I'll stop reading now.
Mr.Insnity chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Hi there, I would just like to say that this is a great story and an interesting take on fallout new vegas. I would also like to thank you for making a fallout story where one of the pairings is actually M!courier/Veronica considering the fact that your probably the only person to try it. I was also wondering if you would be including the dlc's? So with all that said, thank you and hopefully because of your story other people will give that pairing a try as well.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Great work.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Great story! :)
falloutgurl chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
lmao,,,,,,,ur story sucks ass and im totally gonna mock it on my tumblr

.com
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Love your story!
falloutgurl chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
lmao,this is so bad;
Tom-Ato13 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
So Benny gets away. Interesting. Will make the eventual trip down to Cottonwood quite a lot of fun.

I am wondering what sort of backstory you'll be given Beatrix. Her inclusion into the story is still a bit of a shock, and her being a Ghoul and all, she's bound to have seen a lot of stuff. Should be fun.

But why send Alex to clear out Quarry Junction? Why not start trying to solidify alliances with the smaller groups, as you do in the game. I also don't really understand why Alex would be embarrassed about the story told by RNV. Boone and Veronica at least know that he's a good guy. Does he not want the praise? Does he want to remain out of the limelight? The dream sequence. Who was the old man? Father? And the girl? Sister perhaps? Maybe a former love of Alex's. His past is still a big mystery, but it seems he did live a relatively peaceful life at one point. I am really starting to fall back into him being of the Legion. Maybe he was a part of one of the tribes that got absorbed into them.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
very interesting good word choice