Reviews for Taking a break from reality
Blumvale chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh baby, very nice honey! I may fall hard for this pairing
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww, great fic. I love the chemistry those 2 have. I wish you would continue this .
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i loved this i have read all your finished work great story cant wait to read more of your work :)
greysfan16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Holy crap this was insanely hot and smutty...

In a word: Amazing.

Makes me want to do a smutty one of my own.
restinbeatz chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Thanks. I absolutely love this pairing, it seems natural now that they're getting close. I went on this site a few months ago and was disappointed to see no one wrote for them yet. Now there are quite a few stories about, many of which are yours, and they're good.
DeanHeartsCas chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yum! Oh so yum! Sneaky on-call room sex is always awesome for anyone in Grey's Anatomy! Ahaha Well done!
YukieHitsugaya chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOVED IT! :D

I absolutely adore this pairing, Mark/Jackson is the hottest thing out there, and I am so glad that you give them so much attention!

Please write more smutty fics, next time, extend the smut part a bit more, the more details the better ;)
Midnight Axis chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love all of your Mark/Jackson stories. I can't believe that hardly anyone else has written this pair; it just seems so obvious to me! I had a great time reading all your stories and I can't wait for the next one. Are you doing one per episode? I hope that you keep this up. I'll review every new one. I didn't appreciate the plot as much as I loved your other ones. That's not saying I didn't like it; I just loved the other ones a tiny bit more. Thanks for writing this!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love Mark and Jackson! This story was perfect! Sweet and sexy just the way I like it.