Reviews for Takes Two
White Hunter chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Good work on this this story and I'm glad that everything worked out in the end.

Rogue Rover chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Excellent story.
Phoenix710 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
It's great to see all the Rovers reunited, and i especially liked Hunter&Axel's talk, the reunion of Hunter&Colleen and Axel&Ariel, not to mention Havoc's reaction when he realizes that the Rovers got the Gold Spring. Great story!
White Hunter chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Looks like they got the flower without any sacrifices. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Rogue Rover chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
That's a great chapter. It's a good thing that Tim was able to make a switch. I had a feeling something like that was going to happen. Can't wait to read the ending. Keep up the good work.
Phoenix710 chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Even though Havoc escaped, I'm glad Hunter and Axel finally got their hands on the Gold Spring...finally Colleen and the others can be saved. I can't wait to read about Havoc's reaction when he finds out that he's been had. Great job on the chapter, and looking forward to the finale.
White Hunter chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Oh boy this is a big problem for Axel. Will Tim be able to help him out? Or will Axel lose to Havoc's evil plan? Update as soon as you can!

Phoenix710 chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Please don't rush the next chapter, and please let Axel find a way to both save Hunter and get the flower at the same time.
Rogue Rover chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Axel is truly stuck between a rock and a hard place. Hopefully, things will turnaround for the better. Keep up the good work.
Phoenix710 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Man...I hope Hunter and Axel can get out of there with the Gold Spring and save the others.

Sorry i didn't review earlier but my grandpa's been sick lately.
White Hunter chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Good work, I hope nothing happens to Hunter and that he, along with Axel and Tim, get out of this alive.

Rogue Rover chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Rogue Rover chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
It appears that Havoc has wisened up some. Hopefully, Tim will come up with an idea to get them out of this situation. Keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Looks like Hunter and Axel have made an alliance with Tim, I hope they find a way to get out of Havoc's grasp soon and save their friends. Update as soon as you can.

Rogue Rover chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
As Hunter would say, "Yet another unexpected twist. Bummer." Hopefully, they'll get out of this situation in one piece. Keep up the good work.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »