Reviews for Follow
Yaaaayyy! Nice, thanks.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it!
yay chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ohmygod, the friendship feels!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awww :)
Wolfnight2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwww, how sweet! This might be the cutest friendship fic between these two that I've ever read. -
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
;-
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
So sweet :) I love this little friendship piece.

- Mayhem
Flame Ride chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was just TOO CUTE! XD
Absolutely perfect ending. :)
shima chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
reallyyyyy nice and sweet ! i hope arthur really does that one day ! i mean come on theye were friends for like what 9 or ten years now !
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Loved it :) :) :) This was an excellent idea-an interesting way to go from a daily event to a look through their changing relationship from master-servant to best friends and back again. Super work. It's all very well-written and flows very well, and is all-in-all one of my favorite Merlin stories I've ever read. Keep up the amazing work; I look forward to reading lots more from you soon :)
God bless *Heart!*
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aw that was seriously the sweetest thing ever! _
I loved all of Arthur's thinking process from Merlin as just a servant to Merlin as a friend! This is very well well written and fabulously executed!
And the thing that made it better is that in the show Arthur really never recognizes publicly Merlin as a friend and I thought that what this even better is when he says: "You are my friend, you idiot. Walk beside me."
I thought that was genius! And sweet!
Great job! xx
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awwww. I love this OS, too :) It's really sweet. Though I think Arthur will never say something like that, I loved the "Walk beside me."

Me├┐li.