Reviews for Fight or Flee
TheDocRoach chapter 58 . 1/11
This is so good and exhilarating! Definitely the best MvA story I have read so far :) I should feel bad for Derek, but I don't :P Poor Doc, though :( Great work, my dear!
TheDocRoach chapter 54 . 4/24/2014
:) I really love the Kyzua! They are awesome antagonists!

This has been a pleasure to read so far and I am so relieved that Team Monster is back together again! You had me worried! I also love the interaction between Susan and Dr. Cockroach x3 Awesome story! I'll be looking forward to reading more!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 49 . 1/6/2013
Hmm quite interesting! I wonder where you're going with this next.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 49 . 1/5/2013
Yays! You're back! Very nice chap, this one. Update soon.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 48 . 11/30/2012
It's alive! Sorry it took me some time to review this. Very good chap this one. A113...that's actually a phrase popularly used by Pixar in their movies. Just thought I'd say that.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 48 . 11/28/2012
Not bad!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 47 . 11/19/2012
Okay. I just read the entire thing.
It's not bad at all. I think it's a tad bit too violent for MvA the movie itself. Replace the MvA characters, and this could very well be a very good sci-fi novel! A tad bit too fast paced and there are definantly some grammar issues, but keep writing! I'd like to see how it ends.
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
this was an amazing start.

i loved how link kept trying to impress the ladies but failed
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 47 . 10/3/2012
Yahoo! They're all back...except Susan, which sucks. Great chap! Really made my nite
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 46 . 9/22/2012
Ooh...okay, I'll say this; it wasn't the kind of good-bye I thought it was. But still, you've given a good behind-the-scene story of the Kyzua. I liked it.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 46 . 9/21/2012
Epic. :)
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 45 . 8/31/2012
Hahaha, nice about the coffee at the end. Loved the action in this chapter, keep it up!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/25/2012
Oi vey...Susie said right. Glad to see she wasn't blown to smithereens or anything. Poor Taiko, very interesting character you got there.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 43 . 8/14/2012
sniff...poor Doc. please don't let it be the end of all humanity. good chapter, but still...:'(