Reviews for When He Was Wicked
saoyedaoez01 chapter 14 . 11/11/2018
Lovely. Many thanks.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 10 . 11/11/2018
The new Hermione.;) She’s going after the Slytherin. She does like a challenge. Lol. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 8 . 11/11/2018
Are you serious? She’s dead? Tragic. This is awful. There has to be a repayment/revenge for this incident. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 7 . 11/11/2018
I feel like this story is in a TV soap opera. The father is one heck of an awful person. Lucius is no better. I’m shocked Draco is not Lucius’ son. I feel sorry for Draco. What a very lonely life he had growing up in spite of all the wealth he possessed. I don like Astoria at all. She’s trouble. She wants everything that belongs to Draco and then some. I don’t like Narcissa. Basically, neither Narcissa nor Lucius Love Draco at all. I hope he can find a way out and just be on his even though he has to start from the bottom with no wealth. He’s intelligent anyway. He can find a better way for his life. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 11/11/2018
Sizzling hot
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 11/10/2018
Her life is different from her hopes and dreams. Maybe should try to get back to previous life where D doesn’t pay attention to her and she’ll have to find a way to get his attention if she wants him. Eager to find out what happens. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Sizzling hot chapter. I wonder if she gets back to her previous situation will Draco still love her? Cuz he sure didn’t love her before the bracelet. Can’t wait to read more and find out what happens in the end.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Good first chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
Wow
oslca35 chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
Loved it
Jasmineprnc chapter 14 . 3/26/2017
I found this in my old reviews and realized I don't remember finishing this story or it may have been that long ago. Anyway it was cute and good and I enjoyed it.
Kyonomiko chapter 14 . 3/2/2017
Very fun read!
Kyonomiko chapter 9 . 3/2/2017
Really enjoyed a bit of Draco perspective here at the end
Kyonomiko chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
Poor Draco... hermiones wish has done him no favors
Kyonomiko chapter 3 . 3/2/2017
Careful what you wish for.., indeed