Reviews for She Talks To Angels
chaiteaandwalnuts chapter 64 . 4/25
this was a wonderful and complex story. I loved every moment of it. you managed to create a unique original character with complexity and depth, working her development right into your story line. your writing flowed from the first word to the last. i hope to see more of addison, if not this was still a wonderful read. thank you for sharing it.
Calista01 chapter 13 . 4/23
Addison doesn't seem like a completely realistic character. I think the plot bunny is very strong (especially for Supernatural) but Addison doesn't seem concrete and neither does her relationship with Castiel. You write they've gotten closer, but it honestly doesn't feel like it since we've had no scenes with them connecting which is integral to the story. The dialogue is mediocre. You want to write original scenes, not just scenes with the same exact dialogue as the show with an OFC adding a little quip here and there. Be original.
bbonin chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
I'm waiting for the truth!
bbonin chapter 44 . 12/2/2016
Haha! I wondered about Addy/Dean. He'd be my next choice next to Castiel.
bbonin chapter 31 . 12/2/2016
Ugh screw Raphael!
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I totally freaked out that you placed her in Indianapolis, I'm from Indiana, the forgotten state of the midwest, so it's nice to be written in somewhere besides depressing Green novels and murder scenes.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
Hey, I know this story was posted a long time ago, but I just want d to say your writing is brilliant, I really enjoy it. Anyways have a lovely day. :)
-cristalskylights
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Why Indianapolis, IN? Not a lot of people would have chosen that city.
Daffodil3126 chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Awesome chapter. OH the feels. Cas was so hurtful. I can't stop reading this story
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Are you trying to kill me? This better get better soon, I'm having too many feels.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Boo Cas! And how awkward for Jimmy to know an angel was using his body to make out with someone. Haha.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Poor Dean! This made me sad.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Hehe, yay they kissed! Cas is so adorable!
Low-Key chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Hi! Alsome story! I really enjoyed reading this, without stopping 'till the end. Keep up the good work! :)
Emirabel chapter 64 . 6/12/2015
This story was one of the best ones I have read so far on this site. I think it would be amazing if you started a sequel to this because I would love to see what you had planed. Even if you don't please don't stop writing because you are a wonderful writer.