Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Daffodil3126 chapter 15 . 10/24
Awesome chapter. OH the feels. Cas was so hurtful. I can't stop reading this story
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 8/4
Are you trying to kill me? This better get better soon, I'm having too many feels.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 8/4
Boo Cas! And how awkward for Jimmy to know an angel was using his body to make out with someone. Haha.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 8/4
Poor Dean! This made me sad.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 8/4
Hehe, yay they kissed! Cas is so adorable!
Low-Key chapter 20 . 6/11
Hi! Alsome story! I really enjoyed reading this, without stopping 'till the end. Keep up the good work! :)
Emirabel chapter 64 . 6/12
This story was one of the best ones I have read so far on this site. I think it would be amazing if you started a sequel to this because I would love to see what you had planed. Even if you don't please don't stop writing because you are a wonderful writer.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 19 . 5/30
oh god no as much as I love dean no just no
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 5/30
ohhhh does she get to see the future too I wonder what it will be like will she still be alive or not
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 5/30
will she meet the brothers? I like how she calls him castiel while I love his nickname its kind of annoying cause every single character and their freaking aunt uses it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/30
descendant of one I wonder if she will have any of the powers they have?
anky chapter 7 . 4/19
Keep writing.i love the story and im sure that everybody else does too.:-)
Guest chapter 64 . 11/27/2014
I loved the story and I hope you write a continuation to it as I would love to hear what happens with Addy.
kat4strophe chapter 64 . 10/30/2014
I started reading this a couple days ago && I literally could not stop reading it... this is one of the most well written stories I've ever read in my entire life, I loved everything about it, Addison was an amazing character, the plot was fantastic... you have a true gift, please never stop writing. xoxo kat.
TheForbiddenGirl chapter 64 . 10/20/2014
I loved this story and I'd love to see more of what you had planned.