Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Guest chapter 64 . 11/27/2014
I loved the story and I hope you write a continuation to it as I would love to hear what happens with Addy.
kat4strophe chapter 64 . 10/30/2014
I started reading this a couple days ago && I literally could not stop reading it... this is one of the most well written stories I've ever read in my entire life, I loved everything about it, Addison was an amazing character, the plot was fantastic... you have a true gift, please never stop writing. xoxo kat.
TheForbiddenGirl chapter 64 . 10/20/2014
I loved this story and I'd love to see more of what you had planned.
The Real Garth Vader chapter 64 . 7/16/2014
I love this story! Pleas write a sequel!
LakynBacon chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
"I'm fresh out of first place ribbons." Ugh I love her humor! Only 47 chapters to go!
deangirlforever85 chapter 64 . 6/15/2014
This story was crap and cas is boring! And dean is better than cas too and sage london your a retared bitch! This story was lame and boring and all your stories are dumb bye bitch! I always win!
deangirlforever85 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story sucked and like I said before , dean/ofc is better than cas/ofc and your a dumb writer sage! Bye
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 64 . 6/12/2014
I absolutely love this story. It's brilliant. :) Just needs more Crowley. He's awesome.
WalkingDoctor chapter 64 . 6/3/2014
Oh my god, I absolutely loved this fic. It's one of my absolute favorites, I knew I loved it since the first chapter. You are an amazing writer, and I would love to see what else you had in mind for Addison. This is a great story, it has a wonderful plot. I love that you stuck to the basic storyline of the show but still had Addison do her own thing. I have my fingers crossed and hope that you make a sequel to this great fanfic!
Lots of love
Bree
ok1angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Ok I literally just reviewed this but then I went to read the other reviews to see how much other people loved this story and what I saw made me so angry. Whoever has been sending you horrible reviews and basically sending hate your way is making me so mad. People do not realize how much it takes to write something and put it out there for the world to see. This person is obviously a mean and hateful person. I think it is very important that you know that no one agrees with the hatefilled messages being sent your way. You just keep your head up and continue writing the amazing stories that we all love! Ignore the haters and just do you!
ok1angel chapter 64 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I usually only read completed stories, which is why I haven't seen this one before and boy have I been missing out! This has been one of the best cas/oc fics I have read and I am so sad that you are done. I know that a lack of interest is discouraging but I really hope you continue this story. Hopefully now that it is complete more people will read it and you can become that much more inspired! Even if you don't continue I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. It has been a true joy getting to know Addison and experiencing this world through her eyes!
Elaine O'Roake chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Wow this is such an interesting pairing of cas with an oc
Stripedkit chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Death at 21 but in previous chapters four years in the future she was still alive?
Tregetma chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Amazing story, I know some people may be saying that Addison is flawed as a character and is 'annoying' but in fairness is there such thing as a perfect character ?, If Addison was perfect I wouldn't like her, The way she is now you can relate to her and it makes the story much more enjoyable than if she was flawless. Anybody that doesn't like this story, well everyone is entitled to their opinion but there is absolutely no reason to be rude about it. I believe you are an amazing writer and I honestly cannot wait to see what you do next !
missbosslady27 chapter 64 . 5/17/2014
Sage London your a retared bitch! And I'm glad this story is done too. And all your other stories are boring too. And the other ppl who liked this are retared trolls! And like I said cas is boring. Bye troll.