Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/25
I totally freaked out that you placed her in Indianapolis, I'm from Indiana, the forgotten state of the midwest, so it's nice to be written in somewhere besides depressing Green novels and murder scenes.
Hey, I know this story was posted a long time ago, but I just want d to say your writing is brilliant, I really enjoy it. Anyways have a lovely day. :)
-cristalskylights
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/5
Why Indianapolis, IN? Not a lot of people would have chosen that city.
Daffodil3126 chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Awesome chapter. OH the feels. Cas was so hurtful. I can't stop reading this story
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Are you trying to kill me? This better get better soon, I'm having too many feels.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Boo Cas! And how awkward for Jimmy to know an angel was using his body to make out with someone. Haha.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Poor Dean! This made me sad.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Hehe, yay they kissed! Cas is so adorable!
Low-Key chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Hi! Alsome story! I really enjoyed reading this, without stopping 'till the end. Keep up the good work! :)
Emirabel chapter 64 . 6/12/2015
This story was one of the best ones I have read so far on this site. I think it would be amazing if you started a sequel to this because I would love to see what you had planed. Even if you don't please don't stop writing because you are a wonderful writer.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 19 . 5/30/2015
oh god no as much as I love dean no just no
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
ohhhh does she get to see the future too I wonder what it will be like will she still be alive or not
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
will she meet the brothers? I like how she calls him castiel while I love his nickname its kind of annoying cause every single character and their freaking aunt uses it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
descendant of one I wonder if she will have any of the powers they have?
anky chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Keep writing.i love the story and im sure that everybody else does too.:-)