Reviews for Saving the Boy
epilogue, please?
dragonBug27 chapter 22 . 4/20
Wow! Super sad there's no sequel to this story - it's so good!
Targaryen Bitch chapter 22 . 3/24
Astounding! Weren't you going to write a trilogy? Please keep going! I'm eagerly waiting...
Alex chapter 22 . 3/24
Thank you so much for writing this fic! it was absolutely amazing, I'm afraid I love it more than the real thing!
izzyandrews123 chapter 22 . 2/7
loved loved loved this story! I read it all in one sitting I couldn't put it down! incredible!
Unknown-pink chapter 22 . 1/13
01.13.2017
Simply Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I kept reading this over and over !
This fanfic is very fun! IT'S AWESOME!
But, I have some curious things
1 How are Katnis & Peeta's doing after they return to 12?
How are everything with them ?
They are doing well?
2 What is Snow's another plan?
engage? marrige? or more shocking things?
I wonder...
and How do her respond to Snow's demand?
3 Peeta eventually know that?
What was his reaction to the shocking truth?
4 How about Victory tour or 75th hunger game?
What's different from original story, Catching Fire?
5 What is a final result?
I'm very very curious !
Please~ Please~ tell us about them !
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
i love it ! this is a perfect story !
so i want to know the next story
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Wow amazing story
SharKohen chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Wow, this is a good story. The writing felt very Katniss and the story angle are made sense - sort of. Kicking Gale off that early reduced a bit of the drama, but with so much going on in the story, I guess it wasn't really needed. Thank you for sharing this!
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
H chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
Jesus, i'm speechless. I really like it i'm not really sure wHat i feel right now. I know this is not what i really want this to end but i'm sure too i really like it and it was not too spect it 4 me. You are a great writter and i'm really, really sure you have a big talent 4 this and u r one of my favorite writters for sure. I had first read this in a translate in spanish that someone do and i really love it, when she stops updoaling it i search this in english and read it. I'm like so proud of you, kind of impress how i didnt find this story soon. Bc i have been, here in fanfiction since last year i guess and i go pass millions and millions of fanfictions. This was soo good. God bless u, congrats and OH MY CAKE! this was made in 2012! the best year. Love you. -H
AUMaker chapter 22 . 9/26/2016
This is the only Hunger games fanfic that made me cry! I love Peeta so much. He is too pure for this world! Their world!
electric gurrl chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
I really was riveted by this story. I thought it was intriguing and the writing was so professional and just really good. I'm frustrated about two things, and I usually never write anything negative in reviews, but these two flaws killed the story for me.
Misu as a whole was just frustrating. The story made her outlandishly mean and twisted to the point of it being unintentionally humorous like a wooden actor in a low-budget movie. It felt like she was purely designed to exempt Katniss from having to make ANY morally ambiguous decisions. The conflict of interest of caring for one tribute so much that would make this story interesting is just thrown out of the window. You make Misu cruel, make her attack Katniss, make her in love with Gale without any explanation or depth at all. Let's go with her hating Katniss because of Gale. That could lead to some real depth in her character and more layers to the plot. If she was driven to hate out of love and that was remotely explored it would be fascinating. I thought initially that her overt and uncomfortable sexualness was because she had to sell herself to survive and thought of herself as nothing more than someone to sleep with. That would make her seem like a real person and explain that part of her personality that was baffling. Instead, it's written as something ridiculous that serves as a really dumb insult like a 13 year old calling another kid a slut. No one in the Hunger Games is a black and white villain - even Snow who is definitely evil is written as a corrupt human being with a personality and goals that make sense. The Hunger Games books produce heroes and villains who are subtle and complex like real people. Misu was a lazy plot device that made the story very, very vapid at all parts involving her.
I also take issue with Gale's death. Not him dying; I thought that was a genius idea. But it was just made frustrating when Katniss suffered from effects of his death and feeling to blame for it about three times in the whole story. She doesn't seem to remotely care about losing Gale and hardly relates it to the situation with Peeta at all. It seemed like it would be a driving force for Katniss's character but, instead, it fell flat.
Okay, I really did love this story and read it in one sitting. I thought it was clever at most parts and I always wanted to know what would happen next. Surprisingly with Misu being such a disgusting failure of a "villain," I think you wrote President Snow as chilling and not ridiculously campy and absurd like her. Wondering what his plans for Peeta were gave me goosebumps. I loved the victors. They were funny but bittersweet at the same time. All of them were IC and I really enjoyed their scenes together and with Katniss. The attention paid to the prep teams was also super awesome. I loved seeing them with depth and their scenes were all really well written. I liked seeing Peeta with Rue as well. I think they had a relationship that was almost as good as her and Katniss in canon which was really cool. Altogether, I loved it, but I think it failed at delivering on its premise. It could have been Katniss grappling with moral ambiguity and guilt about Gale and conflict about feelings for Peeta - she loves him way too fast for someone so guarded - but instead was just an interesting AU lacking any layers or finesse.
Pally the second chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
When are you going to make a sequel to this story?
1,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »