Reviews for Saving the Boy
This was so interesting to read and I really enjoyed it!
HannahYoutube21 chapter 9 . 4/21
Okay can you get me a gun and 500 bullets. I know that isn't enough, but it will do when I shoot Misu. I understand if you can only get me a knife though. Misu should be dead
HannahYoutube21 chapter 2 . 4/21
I really like how you have twisted the story so you can still portray them as lovers.
Merra Dawson chapter 8 . 4/4
DON'T YOU FRICKING DARE MISU
nandy7781 chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh man still no sequel after reading this for a second time. : (
c3lia chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
If Gale died just last year... I think that Katniss would keep thinking about him and making comparisons between them both - how they react to being tributes, how she reacts to them being tributes, what she "did wrong" last year that she won't do this year (for example, here, with the dress, you could have added that last year she demanded more modest clothes, and then having her deliberately wanting a more sexy dress his year, for Peeta's sponsors' sake), etc...
But regardless of that, your dialogues are still very good, and they all sound very in-character! I'm enjoying the story very much!
c3lia chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Still reading and enjoying your story... But I do think Katniss is too young here...! I'd much rather that she had still won the 74th Hunger Games at 16 yrs old, and then on the 3rd quarter quell, the "twist" would be that only 11 yrs old/19 yrs old would be reaped...then Gale could still have been reaped after her win, and now both she and Peeta would be 18.
c3lia chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
So... you've explained my second question here :) hoping you'll answer the other soon!
Loved how the chapter ended! Nice job!
c3lia chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Nice start! Nice dialogues and characters' thoughts - it all sounded in-character.
But there are a couple of things that you should make more explicit on the chapter: a) did Katniss win when she was only 13?! if so... how? b) when did Gale died? "last year"? or "2 yrs ago"? and what did Katniss do to be punished by Snow?
Maybe you'll be answering this next chapter... but still, I felt it was missing here.
But regardless, like I said: nice 1st chapter! Interesting plot!
A Fan chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Absolutely fantastic fic. Wish it had a sequel!
baldcoder chapter 22 . 11/13/2017
Fantastic story. Really is too bad it wasn't continued further. Thank you for sharing it.
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
What an excellent story! It felt very much like the original book while having enough of a spin to make it consistently fresh and attention-grabbing. :) Well done! My only criticism is that the story felt like it ended rather abruptly. I would've liked to see a sequel or continuation where some of the repercussions of Katniss' deal were explored. But all in all, I really enjoyed this read. Thank you for writing it!
Mystic Rains chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
Feels so good and so sad to get to an end of a good story. And yours was in amazing story. It didn’t feel AU at all. Like every good story I want a sequel. I want to see Kat’s fight And Peeta’s action against the capital once they fight. Or how they survive under Snow. Anything from you really.
Pally The Second chapter 22 . 8/5/2017
I want more
bety262005 chapter 22 . 7/31/2017
ESTA HISTORIA ES INCREIBLE, SOBRE TODO POR SER ORIGINAL, KATNISS DE MENTORA Y PEETA EN SU PAPEL DE CHICO BUENO, PERO CREO QUE LA ESTRELLA FUE MESSY, SIN ELLA NO HUBIESE IMAGINADO CADA ACCION QUE SE RELATA.
EL TRATO ENTRE VENCEDORES ES SIMILAR AL DEL TRAMA DE SUSANNE Y ME PARECIO MUY BIEN TRABAJADA , AHORA QUE ... ME QUEDE PICADA POR LO QUE CONTINUARA...
EN EL POCO TIEMPO QUE ME HE DEDICADO A LEER ESTE TIPO DE HISTORIAS ME HE SORPRENDIDO POR LAS DIFERENTES VERSIONES DEL MISMO Y ME DA UNA ENVIDIA INCREIBLE PORQUE AUN ESTOY MUY VERDE PARA HACER ALGO SIMILAR.
GRACIAS POR HACERME VIVIR TAN INTENSAMENTE...
1,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »