Reviews for Saving the Boy
perseannabeth chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
You know? i think im going to look forward to the weekends because of this fic, not because i can rest. Lovely chapter!
lovetheboywiththebread1 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I love your story, please update soon!
FullM3talX chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
ooooooohmg! haha amazing chapter. I knew the interview was going to be awesome! I can't wait for sunday's update! Keep up the good work! :D
s chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I loove this. peeta is so freaking adorable. please update soon!
InLoveWithAFictionalCharacter7 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Amazing, just amazing! But i hate cliffhangers! I really like how he admitted to loveing katniss at the end there though, it was just as perfect as in the book! The only problem is that in the book i could keep reading but here i cant so pleeeeeaaaase UPDATE! ;)
starlightsaway chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Awww;D Cute
Milkshake308 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Is it wrong to say that this chapter made me love Misu even more?

By the way, whenever I see her name, I think of miso soup. Heh.

Anywho, I can imagine the Misu-haters growing after this (not to mention that I really have to start reviewing before the next chapter comes out), but to me, this scene just added to her amazing character. Great job, as usual!
rubiesandrain chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
OMG! DID HE JUST SAY THAT? DID HAYMITCH KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT? OMG! UPDATE SOON!
ihavelivedathousandlives chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
This is just making me way too happy. Peeta is much too cute for his own good. I love how you changed his interview, even in this slight way to fit your story. Making me fangirl over him just like I did in the book :D Loving it. Keep on writing!
TheCinephile chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I have been following this story for awhile and I love the direction its going. Im also of the opinion that Misu is a vindictive bitch but I digress. Keep doing what you are doing and the only problem with this story that I see is that I seem to read it too fast...but I think thats a good thing. Oh, and update soon! Plz.
maryclumsykatherine chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Ah! I loved loved LOVED this (: I hate Misu even more now. Try and kill her off at the cornucopia so I don't have to deal with her anymore, please? I'm beyond anxious to know if Peeta's announcement is strategic or true. If I don't find out soon, I might have to take it out on Misu myself(;
TacoBelle chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nooo! Gale's... Dead? Gah! Wow. This is awkward. Heh. This story is amazing- despite Gale's death. It's well written
Court819 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I just discovered this wonderful story and needless to say, I am utterly hooked! You have done such an awesome job with the twist on the games, and Misu is such a vile character that you must be commended for crafting her so. The nuances of Katniss's behavior are still true to character and I like how she won't have to question Peeta's intentions as much since they're not in the games together.

Brava, I can't wait to read more and I hope you update more than once a week. It's tedious to sift through the volumes of bad stories to find a gem like this!
VMA1998 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Every couple of days I check to see if you have updated and when you have I read the chapter and I'm NEVER disappointed. I think you're an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next chapter. I love all your chapters but so far this is my favourite. Actually, I think this is the best story I have ever read on FanFiction. I never want this story to end! :)
AriaKate chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Dun. Dun. DUUUUUN. Oh dear, the boy got it bad, real bad. I'm very much looking forwards to reading the fallout/consequences/update to see what's going to happen to Katniss after Peeta's confession. I do love Cinna, nothing like a Cinna type to get things sorted. Yes, so I loved it as always and I'm really looking forwards to reading more :')
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »