Reviews for Saving the Boy
Belen chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Great job
PawPatrolDaisy chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Great job. Hopefully you muse coppertates for couple days.
Kari chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Loved it...
iam97 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This is so amazing! Oh god, I'm addicted to this story! I LOVE it!

Update SOON!
UchihaHakura64 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
First of all, I love, love, love this story. The Haymitch/Katniss interaction was so...them. You seem to really get all sides of Haymitch, the drunk alcoholic who cares. You also write Katniss well, with her guilt for killing Gale and biting her tongue when it came to taking to Hazelle. I don't think she was out of character holding Peeta's hand, there was enough of an explanation behind it. The pacing was also perfect, I think. There was just enough summary of Peeta giving Katniss the bread, without there being too much word-for-word recounting of what happened (which I find happens in a lot of THG fanfiction, and honestly it just bores me re-reading the exact same words from the book all the time). I probably won't review every chapter but I'll defintely read every one as soon as its published! So yes, I'm excited to read more.
Mel chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
My goodness! "Fight for you... Yeah, I could do that."

Tears! Tears everywhere! I love how you're retaining parts of canon, but are still making this story very much your own. I'm nervous to see if/when Katniss is forced to prostitute herself for Snow, but I trust that the journey will be a satisfying one.

Thanks for updating so quick! I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
micmic022 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
can't wait for more
Sparkly Faerie chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
It's very good so far, and I'm enjoying it immensely. I thought I reviewed the first chapter, but obviously not.

I kinda winced when Gale's death was detailed (even though I don't like him). It was a nice touch.

I'm just gonna get this out of the way: if Katniss has to sell herself to Capitol citizens, tell me now so I can RAGE!quit the whole thing. I despise those kinds of stories and I don't want to get invested in the story if it's going to go down that avenue.

I can't help but think Misu will tick off the Capitol and will die a horrible death. DX
BLUE chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Update soon
BLUE chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Cool story
BLUE chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Cool story
Kari chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Extremely Well written... Poor Gale. No redemption for him?
Eyre27 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
A review to make you happy :-)

- Only two chapters and I am already addicted to the story. In only two chapters the story is set, many things happened, many things were explained... it's like everything has a purpose. None of your characters are OOC and that is really enjoyable to read. You are keeping a good balance between the "suspence" and the relationship between the different characters.

- I love the fact that Peeta helped Prim while Katniss was in the arena. It is something Peeta would do. I love love love the last moments between Peeta and Katniss. I love Peeta's line: "And what if I don't have anything to come back to?", I think it really fits the character. And Katniss' response "Then fight for me..." did sound really real (It could have been sappy, cheesy... but no it was perfect!)I dont want Peeta and Katniss together yet (no romance for now please it wouldnt be realistic) but I like knowing they have a special bond and that they care for each other.

- I think I am going to love all the interactions between the victors. Because the books are told from Katniss' POV we didnt get to know about the victor lives before "Mockingjay". It is interesting to see Katniss and Haymitch both being mentors. I am expeting a Peeta and Haymitch scene, I like the relationship they have in the book but since Katniss is a Victor I wonder how Peeta and Haymitch are going to bond.

- Love Haymitch's line: "This might be difficult for you to hear, but I am pretty certain that he gave bread to a lot of people" :-)))

- I like the parallel between Misu and Katniss, but I cant shake the feeling that Misu is going to be really unpredictable (not a Katniss 2.0)I dont know why but I am really intrigued by that character. I wonder what you are going to do with her (is she going to be the one having sponsors? is she going to betray Peeta with the Careers? Are you preparing a very gruesome death for us reader to be shocked/for the people watching the games?...)

- I love and hate at the same time how you talk about Gale. I hate it because it is really painfull to imagine how he died in the arena (missing bits?)but I love it because it is necessary in the story. It just shows how unfair the system of the game is, how the Capitol murder kids with the Victors feeling/being helpless. So I can say I "love" the violence of the story because it is a needed violence (if what I am babbling about makes sense).

The only bad thing to say is... the chapter is too short and now you have addicted readers to please! Please please update asap! I havent been excited about a story for a long time, you are very talented writer.
starlightsaway chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Couldn't help but see that Misu is being compared to Katniss...I just don't want it to come to that.

But it's okay. Abuse it's it story not mine.
iam97 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
When I saw you updated I was happy. I stopped doing everything else and just read.

Now that I'm done reading, happy isn't the right word anymore. Has anyone ever told you that you have a talent for writing? This is amazing and I can't stop reading. I can't. So when I'm forced to, because the chapter is done, I'm like NOOOOOO! That was the same after the last chapter, only this time it's even worse. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is so awesome!
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 Next »