Reviews for Saving the Boy
Natalieeannee chapter 22 . 3/24/2019
This story was a page turner (webpage scroller?)! So good!

I LOVE how you captured Peeta!

I am conflicted about Katniss hiding Snow's influence from Peeta...

Thanks for writing and sharing!
natalieeannee chapter 9 . 3/24/2019
3 3 3
ShatterTheIllusion chapter 10 . 2/3/2019
Why is it that whenever i read this, i can actually imagine the movie versions saying it?
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 22 . 1/14/2019
This was a ver good story. Limited grammar and spelling mistakes, almost none actually. The relationship between Finnick, Katniss and Johanna was wonderful and I’m very mad that we didn’t get to actually see them like that in canon. It’s heartbreaking that Finnick is being sold and that Katniss has to sell the tape of her and Peeta but it’s better than the alternative for all three of them. I’m still waiting for a sequel! But for now I guess I’ll imagine it going something like Catching Fire and Mockingjay (minus the Finnick death and Gale). Speaking of Gale, I was shocked that he was dead from the beginning and that Snow could be that petty of a bitch but what else is new. I know it’s been awhile since you wrote this and a sequel is unlikely at best but I really did enjoy this and if a sequel happens then I will be the first one in line to read it! Good luck!
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 14 . 1/14/2019
I love Johanna, Finnick and katniss’ friendship
I’d imagine it would be like this in canon if the war hadn’t happened
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 10 . 1/14/2019
Madam it is 5 in the morning, I haven’t slept and I just screamed because of this
How dare you
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 6 . 1/14/2019
I get sick joy from the prep team not liking Misu because me too guys
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
I’m kinda hoping Misu gets killed
Whoops
Guest chapter 22 . 5/22/2018
This was so interesting to read and I really enjoyed it!
HannahYoutube21 chapter 9 . 4/21/2018
Okay can you get me a gun and 500 bullets. I know that isn't enough, but it will do when I shoot Misu. I understand if you can only get me a knife though. Misu should be dead
HannahYoutube21 chapter 2 . 4/21/2018
I really like how you have twisted the story so you can still portray them as lovers.
Merra Dawson chapter 8 . 4/4/2018
DON'T YOU FRICKING DARE MISU
nandy7781 chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Oh man still no sequel after reading this for a second time. : (
c3lia chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
If Gale died just last year... I think that Katniss would keep thinking about him and making comparisons between them both - how they react to being tributes, how she reacts to them being tributes, what she "did wrong" last year that she won't do this year (for example, here, with the dress, you could have added that last year she demanded more modest clothes, and then having her deliberately wanting a more sexy dress his year, for Peeta's sponsors' sake), etc...
But regardless of that, your dialogues are still very good, and they all sound very in-character! I'm enjoying the story very much!
c3lia chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Still reading and enjoying your story... But I do think Katniss is too young here...! I'd much rather that she had still won the 74th Hunger Games at 16 yrs old, and then on the 3rd quarter quell, the "twist" would be that only 11 yrs old/19 yrs old would be reaped...then Gale could still have been reaped after her win, and now both she and Peeta would be 18.
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »