Reviews for Saving the Boy
c3lia chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
So... you've explained my second question here :) hoping you'll answer the other soon!
Loved how the chapter ended! Nice job!
c3lia chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Nice start! Nice dialogues and characters' thoughts - it all sounded in-character.
But there are a couple of things that you should make more explicit on the chapter: a) did Katniss win when she was only 13?! if so... how? b) when did Gale died? "last year"? or "2 yrs ago"? and what did Katniss do to be punished by Snow?
Maybe you'll be answering this next chapter... but still, I felt it was missing here.
But regardless, like I said: nice 1st chapter! Interesting plot!
A Fan chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Absolutely fantastic fic. Wish it had a sequel!
baldcoder chapter 22 . 11/13/2017
Fantastic story. Really is too bad it wasn't continued further. Thank you for sharing it.
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
What an excellent story! It felt very much like the original book while having enough of a spin to make it consistently fresh and attention-grabbing. :) Well done! My only criticism is that the story felt like it ended rather abruptly. I would've liked to see a sequel or continuation where some of the repercussions of Katniss' deal were explored. But all in all, I really enjoyed this read. Thank you for writing it!
Mystic Rains chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
Feels so good and so sad to get to an end of a good story. And yours was in amazing story. It didn’t feel AU at all. Like every good story I want a sequel. I want to see Kat’s fight And Peeta’s action against the capital once they fight. Or how they survive under Snow. Anything from you really.
Pally The Second chapter 22 . 8/5/2017
I want more
bety262005 chapter 22 . 7/31/2017
ESTA HISTORIA ES INCREIBLE, SOBRE TODO POR SER ORIGINAL, KATNISS DE MENTORA Y PEETA EN SU PAPEL DE CHICO BUENO, PERO CREO QUE LA ESTRELLA FUE MESSY, SIN ELLA NO HUBIESE IMAGINADO CADA ACCION QUE SE RELATA.
EL TRATO ENTRE VENCEDORES ES SIMILAR AL DEL TRAMA DE SUSANNE Y ME PARECIO MUY BIEN TRABAJADA , AHORA QUE ... ME QUEDE PICADA POR LO QUE CONTINUARA...
EN EL POCO TIEMPO QUE ME HE DEDICADO A LEER ESTE TIPO DE HISTORIAS ME HE SORPRENDIDO POR LAS DIFERENTES VERSIONES DEL MISMO Y ME DA UNA ENVIDIA INCREIBLE PORQUE AUN ESTOY MUY VERDE PARA HACER ALGO SIMILAR.
GRACIAS POR HACERME VIVIR TAN INTENSAMENTE...
Mollyzmom chapter 22 . 5/21/2017
Good story thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2017
epilogue, please?
dragonBug27 chapter 22 . 4/20/2017
Wow! Super sad there's no sequel to this story - it's so good!
Targaryen Bitch chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
Astounding! Weren't you going to write a trilogy? Please keep going! I'm eagerly waiting...
Alex chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
Thank you so much for writing this fic! it was absolutely amazing, I'm afraid I love it more than the real thing!
izzyandrews123 chapter 22 . 2/7/2017
loved loved loved this story! I read it all in one sitting I couldn't put it down! incredible!
Unknown-pink chapter 22 . 1/13/2017