Reviews for The Time Was Wrong
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
You know it has to be hard for her. And you are right, she can't lie for crap. Well done.
NancyDfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh that broke my heart, but in a good way. :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Um. These are phenomenal. I read Volunteers and then this and wowww... I didn't know I shipped Greg/Molly but I do! Thanks for introducing that thought _ and Unknown Sender's text was a perfect ending. Yay :) Thanks for sharing! Sorry for the zillion notifications P
Trekkie chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Sequel please. I want to know what happens next
spinner12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"Recently, when she felt his appreciation dare to venture further, she'd accepted it..." I like how this is worded.

I've always believed Molly was stronger than she looked.
editor frog chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved this. A more in-depth review from me can be found via your PM account Goodreads. Hope to see more from you soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

Beautiful characterization and continuation.

It's amazing how much of Sherlock's character you manage to convey with a two sentence text; a diminishing emotional detachment, but enough distance to make completely in character. If that makes sense.

Also, fantastic job with Molly. She's spot on, and you've reflected her character development quite nicely in her internal monologue - it's so determined, yet so /Molly/ it makes me smile.

You are a wonderful writer, and you make me happy. (:
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Beautiful and moving. I've always liked the idea of Molly and Greg, but the way you wrote them in this was incredible! I don't normally like the make requests, but is there any chance of you writing more focusing on these two characters?
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is so gorgeous, as usual. I really hope you write more stories along this line, as the idea is so tragically gorgeous.
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So sad...going to be along 'three years'
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was so good, but so heartbreaking, just... lovely.

I hope you will write more Molly/Lestrade in the future.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Dammit, this does put such a strain on their would-be relationship. Beautifully written as always
Hekateras chapter 1 . 1/21/2012