Reviews for Playing Baseball
aivie garcia-shapiro chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
awwwwww...so cute
Phinbellafan2298 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww, these two are really mischief makers when they were little...They're so cute. Anyway, I love the story ad I'm hoping more from you... )
Blaineandthepips488 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Okay, before I start this reveiw I would like to say, HOLY CRAP! You write sooooo many stories! (not a bad thing though, as I LOVE your story's, in fact I'm very impressed) and as a side note shouldn't you've writing the last chapter to "who will rescue me?". (tis my favorite story right now and I would very much like to see how it ended...)

And now back to the story I'm actually reviewing! This was super cute! I love how connected it with your later story "the word" really cool!

Last, sorry. I've reviewed like 3 othe times without logging in. My iPad won't let me for some god awful reason :/ anyway, keep up the good work! And may the odds be ever in your favor XD
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aw! That was SO sweet. Not overblown, but just cute.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice bits of family love here. I really enjoy seeing these stories!
8711 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aww. :( Phineas and Ferb got busted.

It was cute though. X)
Jasoomian-Panthan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What a surprise; after not getting busted while building so many big and often outragious things, Phineas and Ferb finally get into trouble while doing some normal activity like playing baseball. I do feel sorry for them though.
AgentAsianAstro chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aww.. Noble Ferb.. Cuuuute! :3 And a request.. Hehe.. Stop getting them in trouble. O_o I thought Phineas and Ferb can't be busted... :o I still love this story though. :)
ashwater chapter 1 . 1/21/2012

LOVE

that was soooo cute! Omg I can picture that being a memory

And then phin gonna like be killed be the Slayer or something and ferb goes with him

And says the SAME THING

Basically that was novel worthy
karly05 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awww, Ferb is so noble! :-) Phineas saying "I can't see the bright side to this" made me laugh. Very cute.
Michi41 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was so nice, what Ferb said to Phineas at the end. :) He's a really good brother.

Oh, and by the way, Ferb doesn't call his dad "Dad". He calls him "Father". :)
PhishesBeCrazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
how do you do it you post practically a story a day
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher-inator chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
so cute, i loved the part where Phineas was acting like a real pitcher, and he said 'and Flynn has Fletcher rght where he wants him' lolz
Star1412 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012