Reviews for Astraea: The Mafia Goddess
Angel of Courage chapter 31 . 2/27/2012
A hologram? Byakuran, don't be stupid...

They worked together, and Tsuna ended up winning...yay! Gamma... *sniff* He and Yuni... *sniff* :'(

It's over now? They went home and the others were returned to their own time (even though they really hadn't left). Sad we never got to see what TYL! Tsuna looks like...and he left before the others 'woke up'...but the ending was very cute! Hibari and Saori are back together!

Angel of Courage chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
So the first generation is back? And the fight with Byakuran draws to a close...yay!

Yuni... *sniff* That's going to happen? I know it will, but... *sniff*

Loved the chapter! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 29 . 2/25/2012
I think I recall Chrome naming the box weapon owl 'Mukurou'? Making it sound just like it, but a bit different? Oh well...plus Hibari's reaction to the name (as seen in one of the Haru Haru Interview segments) is funny

They got fooled And Flan...got to love that guy! Plus with Mukuro as his teacher...and I see he turned something into a 'learning opportunity' for Flan.

Everybody is having their flames sucked away...this isn't looking good...

Angel of Courage chapter 28 . 2/25/2012
Got to love how they know how to make Lambo fight... Just mention Tsuna's mom, and... XD

So the Varia has arrived? Nice And really Xanxus? '...a little pow-wow'? But it's nice that you came after she told you about it. :)

Oh, so he 'defeated' Hibari? Where have I seen that before? Don't get too cocky now

Angel of Courage chapter 27 . 2/24/2012
Zakuro vs. Gokudera! Fight!

Dinosaur Skin? Wow...but yay Gokudera! And Uri...you're awesome! :D

Angel of Courage chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
So the final battle begins...nice And Nosaru... (*shakes head*) Got to love how Reborn can 'control' everyone XD

Um...just pointing this out, but Lucre? Isn't it Luce? :)

Good luck everyone! :D

Angel of Courage chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
So Mako and Mina got together with Yamamto and Gokudera? Nice

What a sad end to sad people... :(

Nice chapter. Liked the reunion between Minako and Saori, but I do have to wonder...what happened to Luna and Artemis?

So, in the end, Makoto, Minako, and Saori (formerly Ami) all get a happy ending while Usagi and Rei...yeah, not so much. I do have to say that I feel sorry for Rei's son that was abandoned, and I hope he ends up with a good life.

Angel of Courage chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
...wow. Just...wow. So that's what happened? Huh...well, got to say that they deserved what happened. Though the end was something I never expected. (*nods*)

Eh? He was disowned? Well, at least he's with Saori (and what she did for him was nice too*).

Loved it! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 23 . 2/20/2012
...you should have seen what he said in the manga when he knocked Daisy away from Dino... it was epic XD

Nice chapter! So Daisy has been defeated, and Gamma has just saved Yuni and Saori? Yay!

Angel of Courage chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
You can just 'hear' the dramatic music when it's revealed that the Six Funeral Wreaths weren't really the real ones. And then those rings shatter...wow

Xanxus sure knows how to get what he wants, doesn't he? XD

So now we're hiding? Okay

Angel of Courage chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
So the trials are now over? Yay

Got to admit...Daemon may not be a favorite of mine...well, I don't know where to go with that. I'm just happy that Chrome (and Mukuro) got the inheritance!

Now they return to the rings, and the group goes to fight Byakuran again? That ought to be good.

Keep up the good work!

(*Just wondering...but are you going to use the manga to continue with the story (or stories)? There's more to it than where the anime left off (*even though there's talk of them making more to continue into that...just don't know when it comes out*). I'm sure you can find it somewhere, if you want.*)
Angel of Courage chapter 20 . 2/10/2012
*points* When Lambo and I-pin first show up and meet up with Saori, you called him Lampo a few times.

Anyways Got to say I liked this one! Lambo...*shakes head* Always causing trouble. And Hibari... XD

Go Hibari and Ryohei! You protected the school and everyone! And you passed the test! And Skull...I think the attack on Saori (even unintentional) pushed Hibari over the edge Bad for you *cuddles Skull*

Skull: LET GO, WOMAN!

Me: What? *glares*

Skull:...

Anyway, so he's the same as Alaude was back then, huh? Got to love the reaction Alaude had to Sienna saying that. :) And Skull blasted off... XD

Keep up the good work!

(*So we've had...Rain, Lightning, Storm, Sun, and Cloud, plus Saori's too. So that leaves us with...Mist and Sky. This is going to be good.*)
Angel of Courage chapter 19 . 2/10/2012
Ah, so Gokudera's turn, huh? Nice I really loved this trial...plus the distracted Gokudera was fun to watch. XD

Sienna/Alaude scene? And laughing Giotto and G? Nice

Angel of Courage chapter 18 . 2/9/2012
So she's his adopted sister? Huh...didn't see that coming. But it's cute So now we have Sienna/Lampo family...fluff? Yay It was nice.

Got to love his test. XD And now we have two of six done. Yay :D

Angel of Courage chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
So he passed? Yay Go Yamamoto! So that's one down, and six more to go? This is going to be good.

Got to say...it's a nice test by Asari. Shows the true purpose of the Rain Guardian. :) Plus a nice ending scene between Asari and G.