Reviews for Hidan No Aria: League of Extraordinary Ladies
Lord Vortrex chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I have to say your story is extremely interesting albeit a little confusing. I would rate it a 3/5 but if I may ask why are you using so many OC's?
MikoScorus chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Cool stroy o.o
Hydrocity3 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
This was your best chapter yet. I really enjoyed what you did with my OC. I think you have her personality down. On top of that, I see all of the characters have more of a prescence now. Good job dood.
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Amazing chapter Fire Lord! It would have been flawless except for the few spelling mistakes I noticed. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you could give my OC's a slightly increased apperance in the upcoming chapters!
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
I want another chapter man, this thing's AWESOME. A little advice, try reducing the number of seans as it gets really confusing and add an M-Scene to spice things up!
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
amazing story my friend, i hope all the best with your stories
Hydrocity3 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I read all 8 chapters. I have to say with so many Seans in one place, this is a very huge undertaking. Trying to balance it so the canon cast and all of the OCs personalities shine through must be a nightmare. I especially loved the few lines you gave Momo. Really kept to her personality. Anyway, good job dood. I hope you continue this story.
Hydrocity3 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
As I'm reading this, I keep thinking about Scott Pilgrim VS the World. Long story short, Scott Pilgrim Vs the World was originally Scott Pilgrim Vs the Matthews. So now I'm thinking Scott Pilgrim Vs the Seans right now.
Hydrocity3 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
"Soon everyone, including Momo Kisaragi, Riko's roommate and best friend," I see what you did there sir. It's nice to see my OC in another fic even if it's only a small role.
raveboys chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
now i feel stupid reviewing without reading all the chapter

finally i understand this author mixing many series like black cat, Venus Versus Virus, pandora hearts and many other..

now i excited to read another chapter
raveboys chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
hm..

for me this fanfic quite good despite harem genre

and i think you made a good job by making hidan no aria fanfic

but when i read the fanfic i quite confused about dean thing, coz so many character be introduced in this story

but overall, i give you my salute! and good job!
Mad Random Writer chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
With the description you gave us, Sweeper Sean is from Black Cat, if not I have no idea.

Thanks for the battle, and Sweeper and Abyss were wiped pretty quickly, who is the Venus Vanguard Sean(sorry, I really have no idea.)

The League of Extraordinary Ladies give the feeling of being an organization opposed to the Sean Organization, what kind of trouble they will make?(Aside from more names for me to remember)

Keep the good work.
Zoids Fanatic chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Reviewing as requested. Keep in mind, I'm going to be brutally honest in my review.

First off, ow, my eyes. Why did you have to bold the entire last chapter? Now, to start off, I'll aknowledge that I haven't seen the entire series yet, so I don't really know if any characters are OOC or not. Plot wise, it's a bit cliche. New guy(s) walk in, everyone loves then, their powerful and all. Dime-a-dozen. Also, please get a beta reader, as there was spelling and grammar mistakes galore. Alrighty then, let's talk about your OC's.

Their Gary-Sue's, it would seem. Their all incredibly powerful, or at least better then the canon cast, and it seems everyone likes them. Even their appearance seems to set the mood for them being Gary-Sue's. Of course, they have a chance to change, but for now, I'm labeling them as Gary-Sue's.

Alright, final thing. Never, ever, EVER! say you will keep writing for reviews. You wanna know why? Because not only does it make you and your story bad, but also makes people believe you just want pats on the back. In short, it makes you look like an egotistic, dime-a-dozen writer. And no one wants to be like that.

So, that be it for me. Until next time.
Rantaid chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Why did you bold this chapter?
Mad Random Writer chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Come on show us the entire fight, just make a big explosion that goes all the way to the sea will just make want to see more of this fight.

Keep the good work.

(commented before as random reader, but now I have a account, is becoming harder to keep track of all the fics I read here.)