Reviews for Boys, Books and Library Fun
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Cute and hot story! Thank you for writing it!
Livelygirl838 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Too funny at the end
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was a delicious little fic. Thanks for sharing.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I loved the note at the end! Absolutely perfect end!
Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was so effin hot and funny. I'm wondering who left the books, so good of them not to disturb them whilst they were 'busy.' Bwahahahahaha!

Jane x
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh god! I it bad that I want you to write an outtake from the random person's POV? Cause I would so love to know who it was and what they were thinking. Oh god! Yes :)

And Edward wearing glasses will always be my favorite Edward. I always get hot just thinking about it.

I enjoyed the scene when Edward walked in on Rikey and Alec. And I like how cute that part ended.

I just really liked this in general. Thanks for writing!

-Laura
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god! That was freaking hilarious, the ending. I mean, "Saw you were busy, so I left these here. Hope you don't mind." LOL! :D
Within These Walls chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I have a question. In the beginning it's 9 o'clock on a Friday night, Edward comes in and doesn't move for 3 hours. The next time mentioned is 9:55pm. Am I missing something?
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was delightful. I don't know why it's never crossed my path until today. I'm so glad I read this flufferific fic.

Thanks for sending me this emergency fic TwiWeasel!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story :D
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh god, the end was funny, but I can understand Edward's mortification. A sweet and hot o/s. What is it that makes library sex so hot?
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awww..hot, sexy and sweet, just how I like 'em! :-)

Great job!
lovaboy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Enjoyed this a lot!
StackedLikeSookie chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Mmmmmm, Edward & Riley, what a delicious combination! AND Edward with glasses...drool...
MsLiss chapter 1 . 1/25/2012