Reviews for little accomplishments
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Utterly delightful. And I really like the conversation about happiness vs. safety.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You're a good writer but I don't know how I feel about this story:

Lightly said, but his godfather has a look in his eyes - that hard glint - that says he's less than amused by the end to his evening. -Scary, what did Teddy do wrong?

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition," says James. "That's the point, Mum." - I suppose that's a fair point, after all look at all the stories where Voldemort and his Death Eaters a rediculed or things in real life that are funny with enough distance (both in time and location). I just feel creeped out by it on their behalf because it's part of thier history.

"No, Lily-bean," says Harry. "You're just perfect." - My mom would never tell us we're wonderful or whatever if we aren't, she considers it lying to us and would give us a false sense of self-esteem. That people who undeservedly praise thier children are the reason some people can't handle critism or when someone says 'no'.

"Only on Thursdays," says Ginny, straight-faced. "On all other week days you are required by law to be Peverell-Gaunts." - Of all the families (I was honestly expecting her to say Prewitt since it's her Mum's maiden name) why Peverell-Gaunt?

"Let 'em," says Ginny dismissively. "Call me a bad mother, I don't care. I want them to get to seventeen without seeing a corpse or writing secrets in a Horcrux or being bullies. None of those things are likely to befall them. - except for that last one, the rest was circumstantial.

"That's all right," says Harry. "It wasn't us that needed to have the argument in the first place." - And by the end I was just confused sorry. I still like the story but I was confused.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nicely put!

Molly worries too much because of the war, but Ginny let's them have freedom with boundaries, because of the war.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Your Teddy Lupin is my favourite. Also, I love Harry and Ginny's plan of letting their kids grow up happy. And that they read them E. Nesbit books.
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
"She doesn't look reassured. In fact, it's Teddy's distinct impression that she doesn't want or need reassurance."

*So* Molly.

""Only on Thursdays," says Ginny, straight-faced. "On all other week days you are required by law to be Peverell-Gaunts.""

I'll admit it - I laughed out loud.

"Hermione is scary smart, he's always known that, about people as well as books, but Gran says she is also quite, quite ruthless. Gran approves of this trait."

I am never going to be able to erase this from my mind. If I ever write Hermione and Andromeda in a fic together, their relationship will be based on this statement; that is how much I love this. You've written Andromeda beautifully.

You make me want to be Teddy's best friend. He somehow resembles his father, his mother, his gran, and his godfather all at the same time. The relationship you've portrayed between Harry and Teddy in particular is very sweet, and I'm sure Remus and Dora would be so glad to know they made the perfect choice when they named Harry his godfather.

So if you got bored half way through, here's the gist of this review: I loved it!

-the second shelf
NoNap chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Spectacularly, incredibly, splendidly, marvellously, tremendously, excellently, fabulously fantastic! :))))))))))))))))
yumerin chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
[Teddy shrugs. Maybe he is. He doesn't like it when people fight, especially not people he cares about. Harry said Ginny hasn't said a word to Mrs Weasley all month. Mind you, he didn't look worried, but that's just Harry - it takes so much practice to see what he's thinking that only Ron and Hermione and Ginny can do it with any degree of certainty.]

I'm so used to have a perfect view of Harry's mind, I did not see that until you pointed it out. Harry IS guarded, indeed. That's why he can do half the things he does straight faced.

I like your Teddy. He seems like the perfect blending of Remus, Tonks and Harry, haha.
PretentiousLoser chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Completely brilliant. This is exactly how I imagine Harry, Ginny, the Potter kids, Teddy, Andromeda...everyone. Very satisfying.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved this. And I was very amused by the Potter children. Considering how little canon gives you to work with, you did some great characterization.
ammcj062 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great story! I really love your next-generation series.