Reviews for Target Acquired
walnut chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
i like where this story is going. thanks for updating by the way :D oh, it'll be better if you'll update again :)
pearls-and-crystal-blues chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I really like where this story steadily goes. Oh, Asher and Tony, they will make such a singular couple, much like Victor and Rose! I like how the dialogue flows, the light humour and simplicity, the various perspectives- with Tony's being so far a personal favourite!- and the showing of the gradually growing feelings... Very, very good job; keep on it! :)
BleedPurple chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Oh, poor, poor Tony! Don't you just want to tend to his wounds and give him a big big hug and protect him from the crazy lady who just tried to kill him? I love the complex emotions Tony appears to be having! He's scared of this chick but slightly crushing on her at the same time!

And the format is MUCH better! Well done! Look forward to the next chapter!
walnut chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
nice story. but it will be nicer if you'll update :D
BleedPurple chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
You, my dear, have a great talent for writing action! That has always been something I have struggled with, as I enjoy writing dialogue much more! That was very interesting! I hope you continue! Just break your paragraphs up a little more and it's brilliant.
LivMore chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
The paragraphs are a little too long and it makes the story harder to read. The actual story was really good though! Just fix the format please.
pearls-and-crystal-blues chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Very cool start for a story, straight to the point! No need to worry about your description writing as well, it was good and I think the way it should have been. I'd certainly love to see even more of this one, maybe with some more dialogues, and maybe even some Tony's point of view...? That would be certainly awesome!

Keep on your good work! :)
KeiomeMO chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I'm liking the beginning here. Oh Tony, surprising everyone always!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction