Reviews for found
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
nice love it
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That's it, my fanfiction life is complete. I could never read another fanfic and still be happy because I have read something as amazing as this. Probably my favorite AU of all times. I mean, all of the characters still had their personalities and backgrounds and just eveything was perfect! And not only do they still have their own personalities, you put your own spin on it. I am spazzing out over this story. You did an amazing job! I hope you continue to write :)
Miss Gendai Speaker chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
i had a little trouble at understanding it at first, but then i did! and i loved it! :D
SoulParadoxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Looooved this, sosososo much! It felt like you were truly in the story alongside all of the characters! I've read a lot of really good stories but very few get me this imbedded into the story right from the get go. I really like the whole 'remote control' aspect of it particularly because I've never seen it before. This is definitely getting added to my favourites :D
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was so beautifulwonderfulamazing. And I think I just fell in love with it, really.

It was everything anyone could want in a Naruto fanfiction, a perfect balance of everything and everyone and written so well that it seems like you're actually there, with them, watching from the side lines and I was so caught up in it that if you made any mistakes, then I didn't notice.

Keep up the awesome work :)

-Crazy Cherries