Reviews for John and Delenn in Where No Shadows Fall
Arose Anna chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
I was almost in tears! (I don't cry much) It was wonderfully made, well done, I think that was one of the best stories I have read!
B. G. Kuro chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Dear NWHS, This was beautiful, just beautiful. The ending surpassed my expectations, and they are quite high for your writing, my dear. Thank you again for writing this. You are truly gifted.

With Admiration - B. G. Kuro
CianLlyr chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I do love that moment where Delenn shows up with a huge crowd around her of all the people whose lives she touched. What a marvelous concept... that those we loved and/or helped somehow, who went before, will all be there to greet us. And you wrote it beautifully.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I love this story. I'm so happy John and Delenn are finally together. The ending is zo sweet. I only wish that Marcus was in the afterlife too. I was hoping he and Susan would end up together. But I guess he doesn't die for 300 hundred years after everyone else, since he was in cyro freeze. Then there's the question on whether or not the clone of susan he created would end up in the afterlife as well.
Anyway, great story. I love your work. Can't wait to read more.
B. G. Kuro chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Hello NWHS - I am in tears. This is simply beautiful and I cannot wait until you write the next installment. Your choices for the Triumvirate were absolutely spot on. Thank you again for continuing this story. With Kindness - B. G. Kuro
CianLlyr chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Nicely done. As a mom myself, I'm a sucker for the bit with David especially... and you've nailed the depth of friendship between Delenn and Ivanova. Also love Chimir offering forgiveness for what she thinks she's done-that character trait of hers rings so true. :)
guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Great Chapter. Can't wait for the next. I wonder if Bester is also in the place of shadows. I hope Delenn is reunited with John soon!
KitBeast chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Hi. i was wondering if you knew when youd be updating next because i really want to read the next chapter.
As for the story itself. im glad its focusing on john and delenn because when i was reading lost and found i couldnt help but get the feeling that it was leading up to john falling on his sword as it where for chirmir (sp?). its nice to know he wasnt forgotten.
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I love your representations of John's friends After Death- can we see more of them? Might be interesting to see former enemies too :)
CianLlyr chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Well done. I really like your take on Anna as the generous soul she is here. It's unexpected, and it works beautifully.
B. G. Kuro chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Hello! Thank you for continuing this beautiful story. I eagerly await the next installment. You have me on tenterhooks. Your writing, as always is evocative and stunning. Best - B. G. Kuro
dreamerhideaway chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Hi! :}

OMG, please never stop writing J/D fics, please? Cause they are way too awesome and I just can't get over them.

This one broke my heart to tiny little shreds. :'{ UGH, excuse me while I go cry in a corner. OMG, I love them so much. I just can't. I wanted to have seen something like this SO MUCH on the show. Our babies needed to reunite where no shadows fall. They just had to. Sleeping in Light is one of the most depressing things I've ever had to endure.

Oh, but thank you so much for giving the fans an oportunity to "see" how it would go. I love every bit of it, even though it hurts my soul. Can't wait for more, hope you can uptade it soon. :}
B. G. Kuro chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Are you familiar with a book/film called What Dreams May Come? It has a really great take on afterlife. Best - B. G. Kuro
Bacalao chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Hi - I really like your story just read this one first, but than I turend and read the other story. It is good what you are doing here and this is a nice new touch to the B5 universe I'm looking forward to read more!
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was just lovely - more like a poem than prose. I especially like the rhythm of "Strength. Traitor. Fortitude. Traitor. Longevity. Traitor." Very elegiac.