Reviews for Holding On to the Gutter
AnimeIsLaifu15 chapter 22 . 6/16
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
AnimeIsLaifu15 chapter 22 . 6/16
This was absolutely amazing. I have no words for this. I really love how realistic it is. I must admit though, I expected Amu to get back her voice so that she can finally say I love you to Ikuto (I guess I read too much cliché fanfictions, lol). But this just blew my mind and took my breath away. I've never read anything like it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2016
Thank you. I cannot express the hope this gives, and I will be ever grateful.
CupkakeQueen chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
Of course your happy. Your Ikuto's soulmate, not Tadagay!
CupkakeQueen chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
Thank you for giving a reason to break up with him!
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
OMG THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL (can we get some bonus chappys... hehehehe im addicted tot his thing that i read in two days...)
Shine623 chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
What an amazing story! GREAT JOB
AmuletDia69 chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
SO GOOD! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
The ending of this chapter was so cute. Haha, I like how he added her hair! C:
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Awesome as always! - The only thing that sorta bothers me is how it's written. Like "laughs" instead of "laughed." Hehe, that's just me though.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I didn't know how I'd feel about this story out first but now I can't stop reading it. I love it! :)
Lola chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hello, I don't know if you're still reading reviews for this, but I thought I'd let you know that some new other named Kitten Addict is kind of stealing ideas from this story. They first posted a story called Keep Living Life, and the ending was exactly like the ending to this chapter, another reviewer called them out, then the story disappeared, so they probably deleted it. They now have a story called My Reason, and they stole many ideas from your story in just on chapter. In later chapters of your story, Amu stated she used to ditch therapy sessions, and that statement was in this new author's story, too. But not just that, please read it and you will so many similarities with that first chapter and yours just worded a bit differently. Hurry before they try to delete it again because someone else called them out again. I thought you might want to see for yourself. I'm sorry someone is trying to steal your hard work.
Linda152 chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER! You go girl! I literaly clapped, LOVE IT!
1Silverheart1 chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
I love it, but I think Amu should get her voice back! You NEED to make a sequel!