Reviews for Holding On to the Gutter
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 22 . 11/4
OMG THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL (can we get some bonus chappys... hehehehe im addicted tot his thing that i read in two days...)
Shine623 chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
What an amazing story! GREAT JOB
AmuletDia69 chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
The ending of this chapter was so cute. Haha, I like how he added her hair! C:
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Awesome as always! - The only thing that sorta bothers me is how it's written. Like "laughs" instead of "laughed." Hehe, that's just me though.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I didn't know how I'd feel about this story out first but now I can't stop reading it. I love it! :)
Lola chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hello, I don't know if you're still reading reviews for this, but I thought I'd let you know that some new other named Kitten Addict is kind of stealing ideas from this story. They first posted a story called Keep Living Life, and the ending was exactly like the ending to this chapter, another reviewer called them out, then the story disappeared, so they probably deleted it. They now have a story called My Reason, and they stole many ideas from your story in just on chapter. In later chapters of your story, Amu stated she used to ditch therapy sessions, and that statement was in this new author's story, too. But not just that, please read it and you will so many similarities with that first chapter and yours just worded a bit differently. Hurry before they try to delete it again because someone else called them out again. I thought you might want to see for yourself. I'm sorry someone is trying to steal your hard work.
Linda152 chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER! You go girl! I literaly clapped, LOVE IT!
1Silverheart1 chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
I love it, but I think Amu should get her voice back! You NEED to make a sequel!
KL chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Wonderful story. Love the ending, don't get me wrong, but these are one of those cliffhanger endings when you don't know if the couple is going to get married and if they do, what happens when they die! I mean, maybe they would die together, but think about it, that's usually really unlikely. And if one of them died, what would the other do?
Isabelle chapter 22 . 2/12/2014
Aww,I really loved this story! It had meanings in it and that's what I loved about it. I really love fanfics that has meaning,anyways loved the story and I hope I'll find my gutter soon,hehe.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Really gud story one of the best fanfics ive read. I hope u continue writing more stories. I also wish that u can write a suquel to this :3
Sad Amu Fangirl chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
This story made me want to cry at the last few chapters..
a girl chapter 22 . 10/5/2013