Reviews for Façades
MoonLillac chapter 5 . 1/26
THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN A LONNG TIME!
YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS TALENT THERE!
anonamus chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
i was really hoping for a yamada and amu mix too...
hoshiseichan chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
awwww don't make kukai move... I SHIPP THEM SOO AHRD THOUGH T/./T
hoshiseichan chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Im really enjoying this fic! its like nothing ive seen before:D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This seems to be a promising story! Cant wait to read more... I will not rest till I am done reading it! Time is 11:16 PM Central Time...
SuperPenguin123 chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
to tell u the truth when i learned tht u were discontinuing the story i wanted to scream and punch something but tht only proves to how much of a good writer u are the ending was much too tragic for my tastes but it shows a extremely realistic opinion to life i have a feeling tht if u had truly finished the story i wouldve cried so much u r an amazing writer n if u ever gain any motivation plz finish this story
lilpopsplash chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
This was a shitty ending, I'm not about to lie, but this story over all was amazing. You had every little detail planned out and I was in love with all the characters. You are a great writer and I loved this story.
Lucy112358 chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
So you made RiMada paring. COOL!
Lucy112358 chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
I hope right before he kisses her yamada walks in to the dorm and she realises what she was about to do and pushes him away.
Lucy112358 chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
I hate tadamu if you make it a tadamu i will scream just reading tadagay's name makes me want to puck
GlamGurl17 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Amu should be open up more times! Everytime I read this, I get annoyed. It's like there is no change at all. What's this whole story even bout if amu just keeps her secerts to herself. Anyway cool story.
JazzGirl123 chapter 28 . 5/26/2013
First, allow me to scream. THANK YOU! I am not the only person who would have paired Tadase and Utau together! It's not that strange of a couple, if you think about.

Two, this epilogue made practically no sense but it wasn't your fault and you added that background. Personally, I would have just rewritten the chapters but then again my chapters are typically much shorter than 8000 words.

Three. The fact that there were no Amuto moments (like gushy kind of moments) makes me mad and relieved at the same time. There wasn't enough of Amuto to have them fall in love, but there wasn't so much that made it seem as if it was desperate and a bit pathetic.

Never stated how Rimahiko happened (yay, by the way), or how Nagi was discovered but again it's not your fault. Also? Super happy for Yamada and Shouta! The fact that there's no Kutau makes me even happier; man, do I hate that couple. I don't even have a reason; I just do. Like that annoying person who can't take a hint and makes you angry for no reason.

Anyways. Amazing story, really loved it! I was so happy when Amu and Ami got their father back, even if there's no mention of their mother (I guess she didn't feel the same).

Great job, and I hope to see more of this fantastic work.
JazzGirl123 chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
I already know you put the epilogue up but I want to say here so I can rant more on the next chapter. So sorry about you losing your luggage and stuff. And three flash drives? Dang. I just carry mine wherever I go. Until I, ehem, developed and started stuffing things down my bra like every other teenage girl with no pockets or purses, I would just put the flash drive in my pocket or get one of those key chain ones and wear it around neck as a pendant.

And though I ship Rima and Nagi, I'm growing fond of Yamada and Rima.
JazzGirl123 chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
I remember when I first joined this site, I would review every single chapter of a story even if I had nothing to say. Now, I only review certain things. So...three chapters left and so many things to unravel.

Don't make me have a fangirl attack on an unsatisfactory ending.
JazzGirl123 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
I was going to review at like chapter 26 or something but this whole dark passage...just made me pause and go "whoa now, hold on". I think I finally realized why I love this story more than anything else. It's so obvious that I missed it. Just like them, I put up a facade to hide true pain cause by people who are supposed to love you and be there for you.

Okay, way too emotional.