Reviews for MY WITCH S2: E is for Empathy
Kalims chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
I remember you complaining about the difficulty of Nerissa badass-ness in only 26 episodes... Well, with 23 chapters, I think you have no problem Nerissa already has a candidate for an ally, another slave, and choosing Matt here is more logical than in the series. Very great ending to an eventful episode and the turmoil of our favorite character ;) Nah, it's not over yet, but at least she's got Caleb now
Kalims chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
Candracar's hypocrisy; Caleb ought to get used to it. Yeah, I vote for going home, too At least about everything is out in the open now, they all deserve some rest. Great work NotQuiteNorm. Loved it!
Aria Morid chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
yes. Yes. YEs. YES! There it is! My prayers have been heard! FLUFF! THE GOOD STUFF! Even if Will was sleeping through it...It were Caleb's thoughts that made it cute! Even Nerissa couldn't spoil the fluffiness.

And the ending? Brilliant. I bet you have people sitting on the edge of their seats, wondering who this warrior might be.

And so cute as well! (the ending that is)

Great chapter! Truly loved it!
Aria Morid chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
I aaaaawed at the Will part. Finally WxC is returning! That took too damned long... She seemed so helpless a little kitty...

And Luba seems to be more anti Caleb than anti Guardians...I reckon that's just your personal taste, but I find it rather amusing...Don't know why.

But great chapter nonetheless! That last sentence was so insanely cute... Her asking Caleb to go
Kalims chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
The peace in Will is planting peace in my own heart, because this journey was so real and emotional that I've been so caught up into... Cuteness, in Will's trust in Caleb. Everything else? Perfect :)
Kalims chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Oh right, it's their first time in Candracar, I didn't notice 0-0 O I'm guessing no "nice to meet you"s will be said to the Oracle - not after this mess. Caleb won't have it this way...
Kalims chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
Stopped time, like literally? At least there's a chance of explanations! You're still great with the writing, and the ideas never cease to amaze me...
Kalims chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
The truth is revealed, or at least almost. Nerissa isn't just a stupid voice. She's a stupid ex-Guardian. And yeah, something happened at the end I'm sure of it, though not exactly sure what... But that's why there's a 'Next' button, hein?
Kalims chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
The astral Will's rage is fueled to the max :O The outcomes of this battle may not be so predictable anymore... Damn; so intense!
Kalims chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Stupid magical twin... This is awesome, really, keep up this great job!
Kalims chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
You wanted us to feel a bit sorry for Matt, right? :) Oh, no? Well anyway I did The part with his attempts of saving his romance is a sweet, more life-like introduction to the chapter before the supernatural-ness begins. I praise your taste, your writing, and everything It's going on perfectly so far!
Kalims chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Oh, a lot of the word "Will" in this chapter It's been discovered then, and Will found her copy, but the desperation in both is promising of a fight far from easy. Epic, I expect :)
Kalims chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
That's what I'm talking about: determination You are your worst enemies, they say, and here's the fight coming. Will it be witnessed by the others, though? Aw, who cares as long as I'M seeing it Good job!
Kalims chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Irma's dark thoughts, with a hint of uncertainty, a hint of remorse and hint of a stronger anger. Nah, she isn't a bad girl, but I don't think Will's Astral's presence will feed the guilt. What is SHE doing there! Yup, there's definitely going to be a clash!
Kalims chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
What circle of salt? This is amazingly well-written and beautiful. I love how everything's combined; love and friendship and loyalty and desires... Yeah, sometimes we forget that Corny's human. Caleb's last thought of her was so true; I always like the way you look at your characters. It was super :)