Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions
yurimylove chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
A short but powerful piece. Very creative take on what Fate's response (and breakdown) could be like when faced with the loss of her love. I like the story, despite the angst.

And the extra at the end is very uplifting too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is very different from alot of the Nanoha stories. Sad, but I still like it. The ending was shocking, pleasing, and slightly disappointing. Shocking of course because it was unexpected, who kills the whole world? At the same time because its so different its oddly pleasing. Then the slight disappointment is just the hope of a happy ending that didn't happen. I'm weird. Anyway, epic ending!
Fate T. Harlaown chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
O wow. That was weirdly frightening. Fate was anyway. xP I dread the day Fate becomes just like Precia with the whipping. Scary! Ah, anyway, at least they meet again (in Al Hazard) and another form of love rises! I'll be waiting for more stories!

Fate
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
What!... this is definitely angst.. awts.. nice one shot.. please make more stories about them but a bit cheerful :D
yukiyuuki chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I have never been so afraid of Fate in my life than in reading this... o_o Such a sweet ending though.. c:

-yuuki
Honulicious chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
oh wow...very sad that nanoha pretty much ruined her family and fate.

but i like that little extra at the end! definitely a hope for a better life and future.
Initializing chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Loved the one-shot, especially the end. Keep up the good work!
Kail-Mello chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i'm being blamed XD oh well, it is kind of my fault " so i read the extra and... it made me grin but a git wryly X3 like i said before, i loved it. it's so emotional and expressive, but morbid at the same time oh, btw: u might want to add/change the genre. it sounds more like angst to me XP and i officially love u for the happy ending.