Reviews for A Miracle Unexpected
rebeccanurse chapter 1 . 6/4
One of my fav fan stories, ever! Love this!
kimminnee chapter 38 . 5/23
A real happy ending. I admit, I was worried that Marie had some kind of catch. I'm happy she's not the next doppelganger, and that she is a human child. Damon does deserve happiness, love and family, and of course, Elena herself! He has loved Elena for so long. I'm glad they got their happily ever after. Thank you for the cute story.
kimminnee chapter 37 . 5/23
Finally! Sheesh Elena, took ya long enough! Damon has desperately been needing and wanting you to not only admit it, but, to say it out loud. That I love you meant every thing to Damon. And to their relationship. Now, things are as they should be. Daddy, Mommy, and baby in healthy, loving atomic family. Now, they need to give into their desires. With lots of "I love yous" in the throes.
kimminnee chapter 36 . 5/23
I'm happy that our parents have worked out a perfect domestic schedule. And more so that Damon is still there, for all intents and purposes moved in with them. Even if he sleeps on the couch. I would say Damon is very OOC, but, a Vampire given the opportunity to have a child of their own world savor and relish in that joy. Especially if shared with one they love.
"The reason for my happiness just walked in, Elena, the woman I love." They have grown closer. Such a cute little family. Almost perfect. Damon's doubts are almost completely subsided.
They (Elena) need to give into their love. Fan those flames, give into their passion. "I love yous" need to be exchanged. They need to seal it with lovemaking, sleeping in the same bed, maybe even get married? Damon Will take care of his girls. He loves them. God help anyone who tries to harm either of them! Damon deserves a happily ever after!
A couple of unanswered things, why did the Witch give Damon what you would think was a highly coveted potion? And is the baby 100% human? Is something coming to steal their joy? I hope not.
kimminnee chapter 35 . 5/23
Getting closer to Elena coming clean about her feelings for Damon. It sounds like they have the parenting skills down together. I hope they realise they should stay together. We'll see...
kimminnee chapter 34 . 5/23
I'm glad they finally got some intimate alone time as a new family. It was very sweet like I hoped. She has a name! Marie Miranda Salvatore. Yay! No hyphen! I think Elena naming the baby after his mother first says allot about her feelings towards him. I just wish she would say it.
kimminnee chapter 33 . 5/23
Well, she made it through the pain! Damon was there when she was ready to give up. She almost told Damon something before the pushing started, what was it?
Nothing is more beautiful than the sound of your baby's first cry. It makes you cry! They must be over the moon. I hope Aunt Jenna gives them a few minutes alone together, to bond as a family, and a couple? I hope. Very good chapter, I'm ready for a super sweet baby filled sugary sweet oglgling their daughter!
kimminnee chapter 32 . 5/23
I felt a definite thaw in Elena's ice wall that holds back her feelings for Damon. I hope the delivery of their daughter also has a proclamation of love from Elena...that's the romantic in me. And they need to give this little girl a name! And no Gilbert/Salvatore. Just Salvatore as a last name. I hope Elena gets that last name to!
I'm glad Stefan's done an about face. He is much better. And will be a fantastic Uncle. As will Jeremy. I love the God parents! And as her Damon and Elena, they are going to be awesome parents! This baby girl is going to be beautiful!
Now, let's go have a miracle baby!
kimminnee chapter 31 . 5/23
I knew as soon as Damon was going to get blood bags, and wouldn't be back until morning that Elena would go into labor as soon as he left. Now he has to rush to make it for the birth of their daughter. He better be in the delivery room!
kimminnee chapter 30 . 5/23
If they had communicated (Damon) and been honest (Elena) things could have been like this and better. But, hopefully they will truly work things out.
kimminnee chapter 29 . 5/23
I'm glad Stefan's back if he's there with a new aditude. And for his Niece's birth. I guess there's no hope for Damon and Elena's sex life for the rest of the fic. After birth there is a 6 week restriction. Can they at least get their relationship going right?
kimminnee chapter 28 . 5/23
Ugh. Elena's indecisive bullshit just allowed him to back pedal a long ways.
kimminnee chapter 27 . 5/23
Yes y'all do.
kimminnee chapter 26 . 5/23
But Elena does love you! If you'd just talk to her, you'd know! I'm tired of this round and round! Now she has no one. And he's drinking himself stupid!
kimminnee chapter 25 . 5/23
These two need to talk! About everything, including all of their fears. Too many misunderstandings!