Reviews for Close Proximity
CindyCinlou555 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Wow the flirting went to a whole new level.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Such a cute Christmas. Loved the gifts.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Another awesome chapter flirty and funny.
hjemmelavet chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Aww! Cuddling and honesty in front of the fireplace - perfect combination! I like the way you portrated the two when confessing their feelings to one another. Not in the slightest ooc, which (to my mind) is nearly impossible!

I really would love to see Jackson smirking face the next morning after this smoking hot night with a lot of noises from bed and them both...!

:) Glad you continued the story - disappointed this shall be the end, though. Any chance to read a sequel (or maybe Jacksons attempt to sleep that night?) anytime soon? ;)

Cheers,

hjemmelavet
Talldi chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Great! As always cold shower needed.

Smut Bunny is coming with a life sized milk chocolate Gibbs for you. Went all the way to the Hershey factory for it! ;) di
Red Writer chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Yummy...

Definitely needs another chapter - with Jackson teasing about hearing noises in the night or something... hahaha

Yes yet again a fantastic story by a great weaver of tales.

Thanks.
WithTheGrain chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
An excellent chapter and very HOT! I loved how quickly things moved along once Jack went to bed. You are so very good at writing these two and keeping them in character! This was a nice, long, very sensuous, funny, enjoyable ending! So glad you included the last few lines that had them enjoying waking up within each other’s arms! I love this story!

Some favorite lines: "Well, I gotta tell you I usually make a lot of noise and I've a feeling you can make me scream."… he mentally ticked off one fantasy... how she would look sprawled across his bed, her silky raven hair tumbling across his pillows… Wanna feel those shoulders under my hands... run my nails down that long back... know the strength in those hands as they pin me down.
STLFAN chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Excellent chapter. Absolutely HOT.

I applaud your skills at making me smile .

Thank you for taking the time to write and share.
Kesterpan chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Fantastic ending... love how quickly they moved past the potential awkwardness. Makes sense considering how long they've known each other, how deeply they care about each other, and that at this point they have some measure of confidence about each others' feelings. Can't wait for your next story!
Kesterpan chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Strip chess! Epilogue, please. :)

Love the gifts... Gibbs and Abby both got something that is really for the other person, not something that represents their own interests. Bodes well for a future relationship!
Kesterpan chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Gotta love Jack - he's such a sweetheart and he sees right through his son's walls. And Gibbs in the last section reminds me of a teenager who can't figure out how to ask a girl to dance. :) He's certainly confused about what to do! For an investigator, he's got one heck of a blind spot. Love Jack confronting him on the issue, and now that Abby and Gibbs have both heard something revealing that the other person hopes they didn't hear... things should get interesting!
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Im sad its over:(

Great story(:
lovefanfic55 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Loved it...loved it...loved it...this story rocked...just love the way u write our favorite couple...you have them so in character...hope someday the show will go this route with our favorite show...it just gets better and better...sal
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
He he...

Jackson will probably have grinned in his bed like a Cheshire cat, then he'll have put on his mP3-earphones to listen to Jim Reeves ("I love you because"). Of course, he's gonna put his foot in it at the first occasion during the breakfast, and Leroy & Abigail will blush like two virgins, smutting for the very first time ! :))

I do like Abby's comment :

"You're wrong, you know... about me not wanting a cranky old bastard. I do... I always have... not that you're always cranky I mean".

She's getting bogged down, lmao !

Stareagle : yeahsureyoubetcha !

Sank you wary much, again, Gosgirl, for everything. Merci beaucoup. :)

Take care. Always.