Reviews for Close Proximity
CairnSF chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
How long 'till Christmas again? I love your story, always a thrill to see them finally together :). I can read it in a 1000 different ways and still enjoy it. Thanks, keep writing!
gotgoats chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
BRAVO! I love this story, and the ending is so fitting for how you built the story. Very enjoyable! Thanks for writing it!
EJack23 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Well I really liked how that played out *giggles* You always did a good job of getting those two together though I don't think they ended up being very quiet haha. Well done :) *cookies*
gotgoats chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
This story gets better every chapter! Thanks for writing!
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Awee! Cutee(:
Carondoiel chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Was the Thanksgiving photo supposed to be from the Thanksgiving episode a season or so ago? Because she definately was looking at Gibbs then... ;)
EJack23 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
That was such a sweet chapter, I loved the gifts that Gibbs, Jackson and Abby gave each other. Its obvious they all spent a lot of time on them. And I love that Jackson is Abby's second silver-haired fox. Great job.
WithTheGrain chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
The gift ideas were excellent. A carved chess set would be beautiful, plus knowing how many hours Gibbs had to have spent making it! The jewelry box with Abby’s unique initial on top is so personal and lovely and I loved Jackson’s comment: "Stylish... and unique, just like you." Also love the broach and the watch and the sentiments behind them also!

It’s always wonderful when they sign to one another! And Gibbs watching Abby as she played chess was great!

Other favorite lines: "I'm even better at strip chess," she said, impishly, causing Gibbs to choke on his coffee… "Thank you for making my day, my second favourite silver-haired fox.
hjemmelavet chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
i love it when they sign. the only reason why i took a class once :-D haha

thx for adding two more chapters, seems to be getting a routine/tradition to read one every evening after the work is done for the day. :)

anxious about both of them making it cozier in front of the fire...
stareagle chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful gifts. Loved the idea that LJ carved the chess set and unique jewelry box.

Strip chess? that would definitely be a game to lose!

Are Abby and Gibbs gonna play?

Thanks for the fun.
stareagle chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
It was raining in S California today, can I cash in the raincheck and have another chapter tonight?

Loved the mistletoe, loved LJ chopping wood... Hell, I love LJ!
Irish American Princess chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
C'mon Gibbs! Make her take off that mask! And then put a real smile on her face! ;) Great chapter!
STLFAN chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I do enjoy Jackson - he always has a twinkle in his eye.

Looking forward to the "rain check"
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Awee! Love it!
Ziver69 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Have I told you how much I love Jackson and when he is included in a story. Oh and I think Jack understands his son better than he gives him credit for. Best line of the chapter...He loved to see that sparkle in her eyes and wanted to see it every day, preferably on the pillow next to his.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »