Reviews for Close Proximity
EJack23 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
aww I'm glad that Gibbs didn't stay too angry with Jackson after that spat. I agree that Gibbs shouldn't feel pushed into starting anything with Abbs but I thin he needed someone to point out that she wasn't going to wait around forever and that he needed to do something. And i love that Abby and Jackson get along so well and are adorable, I think that'll also make things easy on Gibbs. Well done!
WithTheGrain chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I like how Abby practically pushed her way out of the truck to greet Jackson. Those two work off one another so well! And all Gibbs can do is roll his eyes!

I loved Abby’s comment to Gibbs about the French toast and all of their various reactions afterwards and this… imagining the circumstances under which she'd like to make him breakfast, Abby could feel the blush rising up her face… I would love to read about these ‘circumstances’!

And now Abby overheard the conversation between Gibbs and Jackson! Oohhh, this is getting very interesting and very good! I so hope that Gibbs makes his move very soon!

Cute interaction between Abby and Jackson with the mistletoe and Gibbs’ comment later of, “And I think you made Jackson's year."

Excellent chapter!
NiteJasmine chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Weeeee! Squealing with delight!

Aww... c'mon now Leroy, sometimes Jackson knows best... and who wouldn't get all scorched up watching this gorgeous Marine chop firewood?

Can't wait for the rain check on the mistletoe, I would vote for both of them being naked under it... but we'll just have to wait and see won't we?

Great stuff! Anxiously awaiting the next update!

-NiteJasmine
Bamacrush chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Loved this chapter.

*waves hands wildly* I volunteer to make french toast for Gibbs for breakfast!

If Gibbs was the one under the mistletoe, the line would stretch, down the street, across town and into the next state!
hjemmelavet chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
"Did she really want him as much as he wanted her?" - What a way to end a chapter, your meanness is incredible, you know that, don't you?

But while I am sitting here complaining, I might as well write some useful feedback:

First, the idea for the plot is great! Good decision to go on that one!

Second, you had me on the floor laughing so hard with this one "well, the rest of him that wasn't already stiff, that is."

Although it could be lame in any other fanfiction you managed to put it into the perfect surrounding,... ;)

I particulary like your portrait of Jackson, the joke on the phone about Gibbs not getting to his beloved coffee - exactly what I expect Jackson to say.

Damn, I wish it was me in that sleeping bag cuddling with Gibbs!

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Cheers,

hjemmelavet
stareagle chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
So nice, loved the morning scene! Snowball fights are fun, and the warming up hugs after are especially sweet! Loved the fine definitions at the end.

Thanks for the sweet chapter and story.
WithTheGrain chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
The entire image you paint in my mind of Abby waking up wrapped in Gibbs’ arms is FREAKIN’ YUMMY! It was perfect how she wanted to lie there and absorb the feel of him because she may not ever get the chance again! And then Gibbs waking up and his thoughts of wanting to kiss her senseless were so wonderful also! Too bad the road was cleared and they couldn’t crawl back into their sleeping bag!

The bit about the coffee in the motel was LOL and then when Jackson teased about his coffee maker that was hilarious! I love feisty mischievous Abby starting a snowball fight!

Abby wanting to pinpoint exactly what type of ‘fine’ he is, is so Abby and really shows how well she knows him.

I really love these images, how they relish every moment they are in contact with one another: Abby reached up to lace their fingers together and Gibbs used the arm slung round her shoulders to pull her in closer, planting a kiss on her hair… Gibbs savoured the feeling of her close presence, occasionally turning his head to brush his nose against her hair…

Hope this wonderful UST continues to move right along once they get to Stillwater!
STLFAN chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Waking up in Gibbs arms. What I wouldn't give.

Great update, more please.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Did she really want him as much as he wanted her?...oh you know it! :) This was a terrific chapter, so many lovely descriptions between them.

This has to be one of the best ways ever to wake up...Strong arms were wrapped tightly around her, the weight of them resting firmly over her middle and she was pressed back against a solid chest, and long legs tangled with hers. A large hand was resting just underneath her breasts, the tips of his fingers oh so close, and his face was buried in her hair, the wash of warm breath raising goosebumps on the back of her neck...Most distracting of all was the traditional male salute to the morning pressed against her ass... and what felt like a very impressive salute at that.

I don't blame her for not moving either! She showed some serious super-human strength.

I loved this image, so sweet and shows that sense of serenity they have with each other... Abby joined him and he slid an arm round her waist when she leaned against him as they peered out at a white world.

The teasing about the coffee was adorable too, and Jackson's comment about the coffee maker was a corker, I could just see both Gibbs' and Abby's face, just priceless! And the snowball fight was fun, and I loved the descriptions of them as they walked off, arms around each other, especially this...He looked remarkably relaxed. Abby reached up to lace their fingers together and Gibbs used the arm slung round her shoulders to pull her in closer, planting a kiss on her hair.

I loved the way Abby went through her different version of what Gibbs meant when he said he was fine too...she knows him so well.

Such a great chapter with lots of wonderful moments, really looking forward to the next one! :)
Talldi chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Oh wow...my mind is already in total 'M' mode. I love the way you portray Jethro as unable to see himself in a positive worthwhile way. Abby loves him so much, they are so good together.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Wonder what will happen at Jackson's place?
CindyCinlou555 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I bet she wouldn't let go of Gibbs.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Good beginning can't wait to see what will hapen next.
Kesterpan chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Wonderful wake-up scene! The description is perfect and so real. Lucky Abby! Love the snowball fight - so good to see Gibbs relaxing and having fun. Abby is obviously very good for him. I can relate to Anna's wistfulness. ;)

Gibbs' inability to truly believe that Abby has those feelings for him is charming and also says something about his character. When the woman is really important to him, he's cautious and a little insecure - perhaps a product of all those failed relationships.

Love Jack's little dig at his son with the coffee maker... Jack and Abby are likely to be a scary combination!
Ziver69 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Yay, another chapter! *Happy dance! Happy dance* I have enclosed my favorites but included should also be the snowball fight and Jackson's teasing.

Strong arms were wrapped tightly around her, the weight of them resting firmly over her middle and she was pressed back against a solid chest, and long legs tangled with hers. A large hand was resting just underneath her breasts, the tips of his fingers oh so close, and his face was buried in her hair, the wash of warm breath raising goosebumps on the back of her neck. *Heart rate increases*

Most distracting of all was the traditional male salute to the morning pressed against her ass... and what felt like a very impressive salute at that. *Thud*

She really wanted to wriggle her hips to tease that hardness, making him moan and move that hand so it was cupping her breast, so she could feel her nipple respond to those rough fingers. *Double Thud with a side order of GULP*

Abby could pinpoint the exact moment Gibbs woke when he stiffened... well, the rest of him that wasn't already stiff, that is. - hehehe

Gradually waking, wrapped around her soft curves and with a raging hard on, he'd only just stopped himself pressing even closer and rolling her over to kiss her senseless. - Darn audience in the room anyway!

"Glaring at it won't make it work, y'know.""With observation skills like that, have you ever thought of being an investigator?" *Chuckles*
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »