Reviews for Close Proximity
THENCISLOVER chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I like this story so far! It reminds of a fanfiction story called " Snowbound"! I loved it too! I guess great minds think alike! Kudos to a great writer!
Red Writer chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I know Anna thinks he is taken, but I so dont like that woman. Hate it if she was going to be in the same place at the same time and try something more to entice Gibbs.
EJack23 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Can I talk about how awesome this chapter was? I mean they're always awesome but I loved that Gibbs and Abby were so sweet to share their room with the woman and that Gibbs being his sexy dominant self to work everything out. I love me some dominant Gibbs. Well done :)
Kesterpan chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Very interesting and fun chapter! Gibbs and Abby work so well off each other, in how they deal with adversity. Their people skills, while very different, are complementary, and they get the job done. Anna and the kids are an interesting complication that obviously pushes them closer together, at least physically, although they're both protective and a little possessive of each other without that. Gibbs overtly territorial about Abby, while Abby keeps it hidden and goes so far as to think maybe she should give him room to romance the red-head! Head-slap that girl.

Gibbs is nicely open with Abby about the exes, and the differences between them and her are easy to see. Not surprising that he'd still be a little apprehensive - the poor man must be fairly well conditioned to female criticism by now! Love the end of the chapter, with Gibbs hearing what he did... what a great opening for him. Now to see if he'll start testing the waters in the motel or wait until Stillwater. I'm betting he'll prefer his privacy... looking forward to seeing if I'm right!
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well done! Love the easy banter between them, that it's not confined to the lab. They're so good at teasing each other, and the caring they share is obvious. Seems very natural that Gibbs would invite Abby to spend Christmas in Stillwater. Looking forward to seeing Jackson's take on the two of them!
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Awe the end was so sweet(:

I got very jealous for abby when annavwas flirting with Gibbs lol

Even though gibbs only had eyes for her(:

Bamacrush chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awww, can't wait for more of this one.

Love Abby's winter wardrobe!

Hopefully they will only have ONE sleeping bag and have to get in it together, to stay warm :-D
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I wanna know whats gunna happen! More soon pleaseee(:
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Greetings from Gutterville, I too am a resident.

I could see Abby all bundled up, trying to walk with all the layers of clothes.

Anxious to read more, I've always enjoyed your work.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What a great start! I loved the conversation and banter at the start and Abby wearing so many layers of clothing, I could definitely see her doing that! and this...She looked like a mischievous pixie, although he suspected she'd hit him if he told her so. The only features visible were her vivid green eyes, rosy cheeks and a pout that was way too sexy for his blood pressure. And of course this!...he had that damn red hoodie that always made her want to climb all over him...she's not the only one! :) And the image of her squashed in on the seat with him and then falling asleep was just lovely.

Had to laugh at this..."Well, it's just you seem to be obeying the speed limit... which you gotta admit is not normal, Gibbs. I almost feel compelled to check your forehead to see if you're feverish."...and I think we all know she's the precious cargo :) And this image is so adorable... He contented himself with occasionally leaning his cheek against her head, enjoying the calm and the closeness.

I think you described so many little things between them, that are actually big things (if that makes sense). Things that make them seem so in sync and closer than just friends. Really can't wait for the next part! :)
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I’m so glad you’re finally posting this one! Great first chapter and start to this story! I love the dialogue that is serious and yet so flirty at times!

…she was practically sitting pressed against him from knee to shoulder, which was very distracting... *wouldn’t need all the warm clothes with a distraction like that!*

I almost feel compelled to check your forehead to see if you're feverish." *lol*

Besides... precious cargo." *we just know he was talking about her!*

…he had to stop himself from wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer. *looks like he’s a bit distracted also ;)*

She felt him squeeze her fingers and looked down at their joined hands on his thigh, enjoying the warmth of his larger hand that swamped hers. *such a cozy intimate image*

Ending up as an ice cube on Ducky's autopsy table wouldn't be her first choice of location for Christmas morning. *oh, no, no, no. First choice is snuggled up with a warm Marine!*
EJack23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hey thanks for a new story, this one looks like it'll be... fun ;) I'm glad Gibbs and Abby didn't get hurt in the storm and decided to stop. It'll also be nice to have another story with Jackson.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6