Reviews for Game of Emotion
MrsAngelPotter chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
OMG! Best harry/pansy i've read
MrsAngelPotter chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
bloody hell! it seems like every one has got some sort of scheme goin on...things are starting to get interesting
Johann chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
nice fic!
LilMissDarkMind chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
"Blaise Zabini," he said "she was waiting in the hall to tell someone.

in the book blaise is a boy
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
in some spots it sounds like a poem
Hivedragon chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Great story, nicly done.
Jason chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
"a game you and I are quite familiar with Granger."

Yeah right. This is more than AU...it's AU to the point of

no longer being Harry Potter.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Good, crazy but good!

I like it!

Keep up the good work.
Armand6661976 chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
it was a great story, i loved it and seeing as Pansy is my favorite teenage Slytherin, i liked it. but as you put in your author's not, i quite agree on saying the Hermione/Draco pairing made me quite ill. ;P i did love the 'game' Harry and Pansy was playing. i for one think you should make a sequal of this story...Harry did after all practicaly beg out he was hers..so i'd like to see a submissive Harry to Pansy's Domme. ;)
malec feels chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
cute d & hr scenes! :)
sashapotter chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
i loved the Harry/Pansy pairing was really good. I honestly loved it except for Ron being a complete prick.
BiteMeFerret chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
Great story! I enjoyed this.
kimstagram chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
omg. i am in love with this story. i actually declined going swimming for a while just to read this story. and i love it. it's on my fave. stories list. XO, and good luck. meggie
firefawn chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
I cannot even begin to tell you how much that I have enjoyed reading this fanfiction so far. It is in a word: Brilliant! It is hilarious, well thought out, with a progressing plot that has just enough random thought thrown in to balance it out! I am finding the concept of Harry Potter cornering anyone into corners hysterical, and the idea of Ron turning stalker-esh has me stifling my laughter. Not to mention the whole side-comments regarding blue lace between Draco and Hermione! Great work! Oh and poor Snape...your line in this chapter regarding him being irked about a rumor involving him and moonlight...Priceless! The way you brought that little, one-liner, scarcely mentioned rumor back in this chapter is hysterical!
hermione potter chapter 9 . 12/28/2005
holy *! it was awesome! i heart u a lot! i liked the pairings and the details! i'm gonna write one, but it's really different. it'll be my 1st one, so i hope you'll read and review!

ending could have been more interesting... :)