Reviews for Out of Sight Out of Heart
Alie-yaoi chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
i like
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,939.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
oh your writings amazing i was sad when i saw it had only 4 but it only need 4 chapters because your that awesome
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Hehe great fic lov it lol
Wolficks chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Aww that was such a sweet story. I'm glad everything turned out alright c:
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Molly should suffer more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
"why didn't you tell harry you weren't sending his letters?" tell not told. "i didn't listen" not "i didn't listened"
tyneth chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
"why are you and papa naked on the bed, daddy?"
"Ask your papa, it was his idea."
oh god, how i love this kind of funny, happy ending ... you're in my top ten that's for sure D
a really nice story, well written (is that how you say it ? i'm frensh so ...)
i wish your imagination to always be this fecund .
dragon fier 20 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
omg, that was soo cute. :D i loved it, it was amazing! :D
Kisaki Sakura chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
In the last days I read a cupple of Harry x Charlie fanfictions. This one is by far the best on I stumbled over until now.
Firstly the plot is diffrent and doesn't stick to the common - something I really appreciated.
Secondly I love stories where Harry raises Teddy.
Thirdly I also love stories where Harry works in the muggle world.
Further: It was great... not to long, not to short, simply great.

So thanks for writing this FF and please excuse the misspelling and my failure upon grammer issues.

Kisaki
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
I liked the story very much. It had angst but not overwhelming like all the stories I've been reading
lately! Something different in pairings also. I like Charlie...always have. The kids were adorable. Especially with the innocent "why are you & Papa naked in the bed Daddy". Molly was awful...prejudiced, mean hearted as usual.
ob1292 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Good story, you just need to clean up the grammar because you used the wrong words or variation of a word which interrupted the flow of the sentences they are in.
ShadowThief126 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
So cute. I love it, great job :D
yaoifan23 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
That was sad and awesome at the same time i love the ending *snickers* it was great!
spk chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Just love this pairing. I really liked this story because it was so believable. :)
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »