Reviews for Out of Sight Out of Heart
littlepanther chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
I'm adding this pairing in my favorite list :) a bit angsty but still a happy ending i love it 3
Y.Katana chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
"ask your papa, it was his idea" lol so priceless
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Lovely story. I liked it a lot!
katelaina1717 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Okay firstly I must tell you that you have wonderful ideas for telling fics, loved the plot and the happy ending, however you truly need help with grammar. This is not a flame but me trying to give advice to help make you a great writer, you truly have talent and simply need help in grammar and such. Perhaps get a beta. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Alie-yaoi chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
i like
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,939.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
oh your writings amazing i was sad when i saw it had only 4 but it only need 4 chapters because your that awesome
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Hehe great fic lov it lol
Wolficks chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Aww that was such a sweet story. I'm glad everything turned out alright c:
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Molly should suffer more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
"why didn't you tell harry you weren't sending his letters?" tell not told. "i didn't listen" not "i didn't listened"
tyneth chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
"why are you and papa naked on the bed, daddy?"
"Ask your papa, it was his idea."
oh god, how i love this kind of funny, happy ending ... you're in my top ten that's for sure D
a really nice story, well written (is that how you say it ? i'm frensh so ...)
i wish your imagination to always be this fecund .
dragon fier 20 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
omg, that was soo cute. :D i loved it, it was amazing! :D
Kisaki Sakura chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
In the last days I read a cupple of Harry x Charlie fanfictions. This one is by far the best on I stumbled over until now.
Firstly the plot is diffrent and doesn't stick to the common - something I really appreciated.
Secondly I love stories where Harry raises Teddy.
Thirdly I also love stories where Harry works in the muggle world.
Further: It was great... not to long, not to short, simply great.

So thanks for writing this FF and please excuse the misspelling and my failure upon grammer issues.

Kisaki
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
I liked the story very much. It had angst but not overwhelming like all the stories I've been reading
lately! Something different in pairings also. I like Charlie...always have. The kids were adorable. Especially with the innocent "why are you & Papa naked in the bed Daddy". Molly was awful...prejudiced, mean hearted as usual.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »