Reviews for Out of Sight Out of Heart
Wolficks chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Aww that was such a sweet story. I'm glad everything turned out alright c:
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Molly should suffer more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
"why didn't you tell harry you weren't sending his letters?" tell not told. "i didn't listen" not "i didn't listened"
tyneth chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
"why are you and papa naked on the bed, daddy?"
"Ask your papa, it was his idea."
oh god, how i love this kind of funny, happy ending ... you're in my top ten that's for sure D
a really nice story, well written (is that how you say it ? i'm frensh so ...)
i wish your imagination to always be this fecund .
dragon fier 20 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
omg, that was soo cute. :D i loved it, it was amazing! :D
Kisaki Sakura chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
In the last days I read a cupple of Harry x Charlie fanfictions. This one is by far the best on I stumbled over until now.
Firstly the plot is diffrent and doesn't stick to the common - something I really appreciated.
Secondly I love stories where Harry raises Teddy.
Thirdly I also love stories where Harry works in the muggle world.
Further: It was great... not to long, not to short, simply great.

So thanks for writing this FF and please excuse the misspelling and my failure upon grammer issues.

delia cerrano chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
I liked the story very much. It had angst but not overwhelming like all the stories I've been reading
lately! Something different in pairings also. I like Charlie...always have. The kids were adorable. Especially with the innocent "why are you & Papa naked in the bed Daddy". Molly was awful...prejudiced, mean hearted as usual.
ob1292 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Good story, you just need to clean up the grammar because you used the wrong words or variation of a word which interrupted the flow of the sentences they are in.
ShadowThief126 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
So cute. I love it, great job :D
yaoifan23 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
That was sad and awesome at the same time i love the ending *snickers* it was great!
spk chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Just love this pairing. I really liked this story because it was so believable. :)
OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Nicely done :)
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I loved the story. I thought the boys very cute.
airam23 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Padfootette chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
that was really good i especially loved teddy and little charlus they are soooo cute
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »