Reviews for Out of Sight Out of Heart
yaoifan23 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
That was sad and awesome at the same time i love the ending *snickers* it was great!
spk chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Just love this pairing. I really liked this story because it was so believable. :)
OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Nicely done :)
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I loved the story. I thought the boys very cute.
kisses
airam23 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
auuuuuu
Padfootette chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
that was really good i especially loved teddy and little charlus they are soooo cute
Kimi Lowe chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story. Loved it..
Randa1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
w
ZexSoul chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
This is nice, Perfect! Really good with the way to twist your story. Love it.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This was cute... sad but cute

S&K
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
AAAWWW SO SWEET
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This part ""I know, Harry." What Charlie wanted to do in that moment was to hug Harry and never let him go. "I know I left, but I thought you were dead. Why didn't you look for me? Sent me a letter? Tell me about Charlus? I might have left, but you gave up on us too."" is repeated twice in this chapter.

It took me surprisingly thirty minutes to read this from start to finish; I'm surprised since your story has long length chapters. The ending was nice; are there any short stories of the adventures of a certain pair of twins and a teenaged James?
Penn-chan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Wait a minute...Norfolk...Forensic Specialist...Cases? You're an NCIS Fan!
Bicky Monster chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Well written, could hardly tell that English isn't your first language. There were a couple of small mistakes, but nothing much. I completely forgot to keep track of them however, so apologies for not being able to send you corrections.
Love the story, not a pairing a usually read, but well worth the time.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
That was a lovely ending! *claps happily*
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »