Reviews for Out of Sight Out of Heart
Sanity and Katlin chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This was cute... sad but cute

S&K
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
AAAWWW SO SWEET
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This part ""I know, Harry." What Charlie wanted to do in that moment was to hug Harry and never let him go. "I know I left, but I thought you were dead. Why didn't you look for me? Sent me a letter? Tell me about Charlus? I might have left, but you gave up on us too."" is repeated twice in this chapter.

It took me surprisingly thirty minutes to read this from start to finish; I'm surprised since your story has long length chapters. The ending was nice; are there any short stories of the adventures of a certain pair of twins and a teenaged James?
Penn-chan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Wait a minute...Norfolk...Forensic Specialist...Cases? You're an NCIS Fan!
Bicky Monster chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Well written, could hardly tell that English isn't your first language. There were a couple of small mistakes, but nothing much. I completely forgot to keep track of them however, so apologies for not being able to send you corrections.
Love the story, not a pairing a usually read, but well worth the time.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
That was a lovely ending! *claps happily*
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I hope Harry lets Charlie in his life again! *grins*
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
When I was reading this, I forgot that this had more chapters! I was all like, "What! No, there's better be more!"! xDD
Mickey chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Loved it
echo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
good but you need a beta.
Lientjuhh chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I liked it.. Well done.. :D I love such story's but sometimes people rush it to write it and it comes sloppy out it.. Yours wasn't sloppy...

But I would have reacted different.. :D Perhaps I am spoiled to the story's were harry doesn't forgive compleetly.. :D
Gracealma chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Love the story. Plot was good. Good character development. Only

question I have. Did Harry forgive Molly for keeping the letters from Charlie?
safa56bmc chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
molly really needs to learn how to stay out of other ppl's business..a happy ending..perfect..
Psycho just doesn't cover it chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Really sweet, really funny, kinda sad. I love it. Charlie needs someone and who better then Harry. Plus Teddy needs a friend/brother. Loved this story and the plot. :)
The Lazy Princess chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
So sweet... there is other words for this slash/ story... so awesome.

Well including heartaches, the babies and the kids(later on), so cute.

To tell u the truth I am a sucker for Mpreg and the kids born from it.

Well quite a shock to Weasley's had when Charlie revealed to the Family being the kid's father, fav scene though quite critical point but was well written.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »