Reviews for Out of Sight Out of Heart
Middy's.A.Dreamer chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I love this. Is this the end of the story or chapter? If chapter, then I hope you update soon!
Alianna15 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
good story! well written!
Raven028 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Great story. I love that you dodn't just have everything be perfect between Harry and Charlie. Looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Raven
fairyprincess91 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
ok, I finaly found the time to reread this chapter to review. All I can say is I hope in the end that Charlie and Harry get togeather again. I hope to read more chapters
petit-dragon 50 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
together they will recover. Harry successfully pass that charly to do?
brokenangelwings16 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
plz keep writing
RRW chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Harry, Harry, Harry...think about Charlus and stop being so selfish. Charlus should meet his daddy. I know if he was a drunk or abusive (or something), but Charlie is essentially a good man so he should spend time with his son. Romance can build from there.
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
poor harry
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
aww the ending is so sad :(
Hedwig-hoots chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh no! I really wanted Harry to forgive him, but reading harrys thinking Im totally with him on this! Charlie was a coward!

I do hope they sort it all out though

Update soon please!
NATWEST chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
very good I think that Harry needs to give Charles a little slack.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Every person handles grief differently. Charlie's was to run from his pain. That does not make it wrong.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
So sad that I cried. More soon please?
917brat chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Oh man I really don't know who I feel more for at the moment Harry or charlie I mena I see where Harry is coming form, really see, but then poor charlie I mena he seems to be the type that when he love somthing he loves it with his whole being and having that killed would I don't know... I guess in the end I really hope that they can work it out and get together. I know it will never be the same but maybe it could be stronger...Oh please keep this up.
Xiaoqing chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
So sad, but I loved it. Please update as soon as possible. I want to read more.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »