Reviews for Theories & Proofs
yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That's rather mean of him.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
What can I say except that was so beautiful. You could feel every touch, every kiss, every caress. I really wish series could have some lovely Sherolly moments like this. You did a fabulous job of showing her insecurity and fear of believing this was really happening. I could hear the doubt in her words. She really thought she was dreaming. You have done an amazing job of bringing Holmes to life. It was so like him to treat love as a mystery to be solved though experiments and research.
noname chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awesome! Could you please extend the story? I would be very grateful.
thegoldheart chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
So. Awesome.
it-all-implodes chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
LOVE! Molly's love for him is fascinating! But I guess everyone is a little bit in love with Sherlock.
PsychOut96 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nawww...I love it sooo cute! Kudos...made me smile bunches :D
krissy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
amazing, but it feels so unfinished, likes theres so much more to the story. does he not love her? or is unable to PROVE it to himself? id love another installment
hg-always chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh my gods. I did not even realize you'd written another one. And this one is also amazing. I felt like I was intruding on something extremely private! Ugh, why does it have to be a one-shot.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Loved this!
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Brilliant. As much as I love Molly/Sherlock (and believe you me, I've grown quite addicted), I know that it can't happen, that Sherlock isn't this loving, tender guy hidden within the cold shell. But I can't help wanting to see him and Molly together, and this was wonderful for that. Them together, but perfectly in character. I love the hints that Molly is becoming more observant (her love of mystery novels) and Sherlock's completely rational approach to her-to being with her. I'd love to see any more of your Sherlock/Molly stories, or even a continuation of this one. Although a happy ending depends on where you stop the story, and perhaps ending it here is best. :)
nameless chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
1. this story is brilliant

2. probably more realistic than others

3. The last two lines were a perfect twist. 3
broadwayb chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
brilliant! correct me if I'm wrong - but I read the ending as Sherlock realizing that he's given into lust and perhaps he feels some remorse because he can't (or is incapable) of returning Molly's love. I would love to see you continue this plot or perhaps a companion piece.
Aida chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh, this is brilliant, truly brilliant. They are so in character despite the quite unlikely situation. Everything falls into place quite nicely. Thank you for a great reading!
kestralspace chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
oh my god. that was sooo good. i wanted to cry..almost did. you described them so very perfectly. can i get this straight though...at the end...does she not love him then? or does he just think that? i have to know! x
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well, same question as the first reviewer: can't decide if Sherlock loves Molly or not.

Loved the two pov!