Reviews for Dentaphobia
AGreatPerhaps12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this was so adorable. i really love your phobia stories.
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ahaha, though it was my assumption from the start that these are all unrelated, I just thought "what if these were all in the same 'verse?" Wouldn't that be hilarious/awesome? If they all had all these freaky phobias (especially Kyle), but they put them aside and helped each other, interchanging their partners with each storm/sickness/dentist trip? Ahaha, that'd be the best!

So cute, this one! So freaking Kyle to start reciting the periodic table. I can see that so clearly. Three times a year? I only go twice! And EEEUUUUURG, I totally feel Kyle's pain with the fluoride; YUCK! Awesome writing, as per usual! Keep it up, love! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
SuperDuperGir chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hello Hello.

This was awesome, adorable, wonderfully written, but may I make a suggestion;

I'd suggest taking all of these down, and putting them into one story called 'Phobophobia'

FanFiction takes this seriously and would consider it 'Uploading different chapters as seperate stories.' They will take them all down(probably) and probably suspend/delete your account.

:) A friendly suggestion.
Wide-Eyed-Dolly chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Poor Kyle! D: I feel so bad for him! I do the same thing at the dentist, so he's not alone lol :)

Amazing story! I loved it lol :D