Reviews for Stay Safe
1sunfun chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Nice.
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Interesting story - Being summoned by the Director of Mossad just so he can try and figure you put.

I must check out some other stories in this series...
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
It would be nice for Ziva if she could have a realtionship with her father but if not she does have Tim.
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Eli is a little late at being an over protective father. If he truly was, Ziva would not be mossed.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
love love love it!
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I really like the idea of Ziva and McGee being best friends. They seem to mesh so well. McGee is so sweet, kind and such a good hearted person and Ziva is more stoic and hasn't had a lot of kindness in her life. They blend really well together and I could picture them relying on each other, giving each other strength.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Cool little story. An interesting thought...that Eli or anyone would wonder about Tim. He is in a way very strong & more powerful than people realize (at least on fanfiction)because,

I think, he doesn't know or believe he is anything special.

But he is super smart (intuitive even)very focused and empathic and very very loyal & loving to his special people or causes.
alix33 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
AW, cute chapter.

And why can Eli David not always be as sensible as in his letter to Ziva?
jjd022980 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
good ending
crazylove1980 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I love this series! You give McGee a broader perspective and make him a multi-dimensional character. I love your writing!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter to end a great story! Love the Tim & Ducky bits and the whole team welcoming them home. But of course my very very favorite moments are Tim & Jethro :D...they're so awesome (I really really want to say cute)together. Oh and love the letter from Eli, very nicely done!
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Muah, me likes :D Jethro and Tim reunion, delicious. The picture in my head, those two, in the car? Yumza! hehe, can't wait for the next installment!
prairiecitygirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Glad to see you continuing this series. I'm rather enjoying it!
staceydc328 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I will be so sorry to see this series end. You have written and developed the story so well. To see there ups and downs have been amazing. I cannot wait to read more even though the downside it that the end draws nearer. I thought the letter from Jenny was a nice touch.

Stacey DC
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
"You are not going alone!" "Boss, I-" "No." Jethro turned to face Director Vance. "He is not going there alone." "Boss, I'll be alright." Tim tried to calm his lover down but he wasn't hearing him. He was talking over him and demanding the director to send someone else or to send someone with him. "I'll go with him." "Uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea Boss," Tony said hesitantly. "Remember, Director David isn't exactly your number one fan." Tim watched before looking at Ducky, staring at his with a thoughtful look as his mind had already eliminated his teammates' ability to join him to Israel. Ducky glanced at him before doing a double take when he saw him watching. "Then you," Jethro suggested but Ziva shook her head. "No, my father does not like Tony either." It was Tony's turn to make a suggestion. "Ziva?" Jethro shook his head. "She just got home." "Ducky." They all turned to look at him and Tim offered a small smile. "If it's alright, and Ducky's alright with it, I'd like him to join me." Honestly, he would have preferred Jethro to join him to Israel, but like they said, Director David wasn't Jethro's number one fan. David had Tony and Ziva watched and thought they were sleeping together, so that was out. Ziva just got home and needed rest, Abby and Jimmy were out, and since they were so adamant about someone going with him, then it left Ducky. They all looked to Ducky who shrugged. "I wouldn't mind a short break from the last few autopsies I've had to perform." - I agree with Gibbs that Tim should not go alone. And Ducky can always threaten director David with that free autopsy he offered Ari years ago if director David gets out of hand where Tim is concerned.

That letter from Jenny was SO sweet.

"Tony's face joined Ziva's. "Hey McGeek! How's the desert?" "Hot." "You didn't forget your sunscreen did you?" Tim glanced at Ziva and saw her smirk too. "Why Tony… If I didn't know any better I'd say that was worry in your voice." Tony snorted though Tim could see the small blush. "No. Just don't want to you turning red like a lobster without me there to joke about it." - Hehehe.

Officer Amit Hadar (and the fact that it was a South African actor playing an Israeli officer of the Mossad) will always make me laugh, because as a South African I know the history between Israel and South Africa during the latter apartheid years.

"I've done everything and now I have to take it to the Geek Squad" - Which could or could not be a hardship for you, depending on whether your Geek Squad's members are as cute as Tim. Are they?