Reviews for Stay Safe
DeleteThisAccountPlease8287772 chapter 3 . 9/21
Nice great work.
Cooper101 chapter 3 . 3/25
Aww this one was sweet and cheerful in the end :)
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 3 . 2/29
Off to read I'm Here.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 3 . 1/8
Part 10 was good off to part 11 then.
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Sensational!
jdgatorbait chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I really LOVE this series, and look forward to more from you. I would love to see series where Tim and Jethro get married and possibly adopt or have a child through a surrogate. Of course there would have to be some drama, maybe one of them getting hurt during a kidnapping attempt of their child, or maybe the same situation like when Shannon and Kelly had been in danger, but this time Gibbs is able to save them. Would love to see a story line like that. Keep up the excellent work and thank you for hours of reading enjoyment.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Nice.
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Interesting story - Being summoned by the Director of Mossad just so he can try and figure you put.

I must check out some other stories in this series...
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
It would be nice for Ziva if she could have a realtionship with her father but if not she does have Tim.
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Eli is a little late at being an over protective father. If he truly was, Ziva would not be mossed.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
love love love it!
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I really like the idea of Ziva and McGee being best friends. They seem to mesh so well. McGee is so sweet, kind and such a good hearted person and Ziva is more stoic and hasn't had a lot of kindness in her life. They blend really well together and I could picture them relying on each other, giving each other strength.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Cool little story. An interesting thought...that Eli or anyone would wonder about Tim. He is in a way very strong & more powerful than people realize (at least on fanfiction)because,

I think, he doesn't know or believe he is anything special.

But he is super smart (intuitive even)very focused and empathic and very very loyal & loving to his special people or causes.
alix33 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
AW, cute chapter.

And why can Eli David not always be as sensible as in his letter to Ziva?
jjd022980 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012