Reviews for From Here, Light
lovelylovelywowreally chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
This was so good! Thank you for sharing.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Come back to this fic!
The Circus chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Yes, this is exactly what Cambridge is like, and that Borders... I too took advantage of Borders, until it closed and they replaced it with a tx-maxx. It is well written and they sound just like students. Thank you for a good read so far. See you in a few chapters. SRM
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great story! Sad in a moving way! I love how they all made mistakes and it ties in with the characters real emotional state!
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
*flails*

incredible story! Moving and emotional as well as brilliantly written! I absolutely ADORED your characters! Sherlock was so beautiful and innocent, precious. Then John, who we always think of the nice guy, actually has a past and a darker side! Although I abhored him for a few chapters, I came to love him again in the end :) overall, awesome plot and fantastic characterization!
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This whole concept is rather brilliant, and the whole story is well written, it is my hope that you come back to it soon-ish.
WhiteFang001 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Please continue?

I feel as if it'd be a pity if you ended it there

IT"S REALLLLLLLY GOOD!

Please write more and update soon!
Aquanova chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
You are...amazing. Remarkable. Brilliant. And every other variation of the word therein. As much as I spent the last few chapters cringing at teenage!John and trying to reconcile his actions with the John I know and love, another part of me is busy coming to the realization that...yes. Of course this is what John would have been like. Because he'd said himself in canon that he is not the man he sued to be, and teenagers can make the worst mistakes of their life, and...and...[falls in love with author all over again.]

I'm incredibly interested to see how this will continue as we reach the beginning of BBC canon, characters changed as they are.
TSylvestrisA chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Oh, wow. I was afraid you were going to end it here, and I'm so glad you didn't, because I think you're going somewhere *very* interesting now.

If I whinge irritatingly will it speed up the next chapter?
NyteKit chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Wowowowow...that was hilarious! The complete opposite reactions of Sherlock and John was very interesting when put together. And while I was expecting a bit more of an exploding meeting, this one seemed very Sherlock to me. The ending blew my mind, though. Now I'm wanting to know how they interact after this; basically, how John reacts because Sherlock will probably be chill like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Great update!
sub0chick chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
well, as john said, that was anti-climatic lmao. but then again, it's sherlock and he never does what you might expect. another nice chapter :)
quill.is.mightier chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Whoa. How dare you skip all the good bits? Love this story! Probably one of the best writers I've come across in fanfiction for quite some time, so kudos.
quill.is.mightier chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
This story has taken QUITE the depressing turn! Good thing you're such an excellent writer, otherwise I couldn't bear to keep reading haha
Strawberry-Green-Girl chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Oh my gooooooood! This was amazing, I had a fangirl moment when I saw this in my inbox. XD

I love this story so much and I can't wait until you update!
akuma-river chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
So...Sherlock was on bottom again?

But besides that, isn't Lestrade going to interrupt them? What about Mycroft? Will he really accept John being back in Sherlock's life?

What happens next?