Reviews for Enissophobia
Mon Ami chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I loved Ikes lirtle cameo at de end xD
fucking rad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
All of the tears
could u plz put (name) pov at the top for each characters respective veiwpoints
M chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Good. Really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
this.
oh.
this is.
you are a wonderful writer with a wonderful mind and you understand them so well and oh gosh my heart. this is beauty. how it could be so deep but cute but dark but loving is just. you've got a great skill.
you're great. the end.
Black hears chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOE MORE MORE MORE MAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR!
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WHY IS KYLE SO STUPID? Not for getting raped, because that's some serious sh*t. But why did he CONTINUE to blame himself when it was so obviously Stan's fault? I feel like there was another phobia laced in there... Kyle's phobia of blaming others? Is there such a thing? It's an interesting thought.

This was absolutely horrible (in the best way). It made my heart hurt, and, even though Stan was definitely in the wrong, I felt so bad about him getting all the heat for a drunken mistake. And yeah, no excuse for what he did, but maybe signing him up for Alchoholics Anonymous is a better idea than kicking the living crap out of him.

I loved how, with each shit of POV, the vocabulary and writing style changed. Like, I loved the beginning, the way the Stan just told it exactly like it was. He wasn't afraid to give details - without being too vulgar - relating to his sex life. And I loved the piece where Cartman is talking about him comprehending what happened. It's so awesome the time measurements there.

Awesome story, very tragic, very unique. Loved it, love you! Stay gold, Ponyboy! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
InsomniaticDreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is perfect. You are perfect. The relationship between these 4 (5 including Ike and 6 including Wendy) have been captured perfectly by you. You turned such a touchy subject into something wonderful and amazing. I almost imagine Stan and Kyle's dynamic here like the episode of South Park called Guitar Queer-O's. I just wonder where are the parents? Are they just being dumb as usual
InsomniaticDreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
black rose97 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
love this soooo much! it was really good and I love how you had the domestic abuse backwards because it's rarely ever shown. I really spazzed out reading this and ike was perfect.