Reviews for The Scrivenshaft's Book
Kallanit chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I hope you continue writing this story. I want to know if Hermione survives!
Covered in Bruises chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Theres no way Ron puts up with Hermione as a freind after a divorce given how annoying and self righteous she is in the fic.
divine-nimbus chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I just found this story today and read through up until the end of the most recent post. I am surprised to see how few reviews this story has received so far, and am equally surprised it took me so long to find the story because so far, you have my attention entirely. I love the plot moving the story along, and I love the method in which you are telling the story - through Hermione's letters to Rose. I think you have done a wonderful job creating relationships so far; I love that Hermione and Ron are divorced but actually get along better that way and are the best of friends. And I love the development between Hermione and Snape so far. I really can't wait to read more. Great job.
immortalbliss chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
A non-magical plant? I have to admit that that was a surprise. Good reasoning on why the plant/poison was used on Hermione.

I hope the next chapter is on its way! Thanks for posting!
immortalbliss chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this story and following it on both TPP and here. Its an original storyline, or just one I have not read before.

Thanks for posting!
Tiffany chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
This is lovely. I enjoy the style it's written in as well.
SlytherinBeeotchOnFire aka KT chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Luv luv luv it! Keep posting PLEASE!
sylphides chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
What an interesting premise! The format of letters to a future Rose is very interesting and you manage to weave in enough details and emotional presence that the style doesn't detract at all from the action- it's not flat at all, which is a risk with the diary/letter style. Also love the non-stupid Ron!
maidofkent chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Nice story, and good to see a HG/SS story that doesn't rubbish Ron.
StrongHermione chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is fantastic. I found tears in my eyes when she was talking about how she would live out her life. Please keep going.
amaris12345 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012