Reviews for Science and Faith
Aliyah-7 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
You're the first one who has written (as far as I know) an idea of what could have White done to get Holiday into that cage, so~ since this is the only idea I've read so far... I like it :D

Though I don't know if White would really be like that but, oh well, I've watched most of the serie in spanish and some dialogues change with that :/ So I might be just being crazy anyways, keep it up! You're really good at this!
MacGaulyver chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
White, you're just as dirty a dog as Six sometimes:)
MacGaulyver chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I cannot express enough just how much I LOVE this 'Six pissed at Scarecrow for kissing his woman' concept. Poor, poor, Holiday. GO KISS HER, SIX!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I just watched the episode. I want to beat that guy's a$$. With a crowbar. Like the Joker did Jason Todd.
Aliyah-7 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
So awesome! I just watched the episode (I didn't expect to see new chapters anytime soon but, surprise! I saw a screencap that made me go crazy (guess which one) and desperately I started to search for the episode).

I loved this fic 3 as good as the other! Really! You must keep doing this! So far I won't be able to write a thing as my memory is kinda collapsed (too many events, I think I will stcuk to write things between seasons, it's easier).

You must keep doing this 3 I really love it! Thanks for making me smile twice today!
acylay chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh Jesus! That episode - that MOMENT - killed me. Just killed me. This is a great piece to that...event. (UGH! WE WERE ALL SO HAPPY. AND THEN IT TURNS OUT IT WASN'T EVEN HIM! ...But that toothpick though - that was a nice touch).
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice! Beautiful! I loved it *-* Moments like that I wish to see more often in the serie! Really, nice job :) I liked it!
rebecca taylor chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Love it!_
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww. That's so cute! I love it. Keep going!
Spidi554 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely love this fic. It was so sweet:) I recently become obsessed with GR. And Holix? They're both great.
yasamina chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love ur story is pretty cool plz continue and update soon
Aenrhien chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was so cute! I have a bit of a soft spot for in-character holixy fluff. _
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
*squee* Fluff Lite! I love fluff 8D Stuff like that is just... great, for lack of a smarter word X_X Six punching a hole in the wall and then getting berated by White was also great XD

I can't wait to see more!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aw! That was so sweet. I can totally see Six punching a wall as a way of showing relief. And Holiday's little gestures of affection were completely in character. Hope you update this soon! _