Reviews for Homecoming
Wrath of Selene chapter 1 . 8/6
FandomFreakatHeart chapter 1 . 8/3
I like Sally in the end bit
Elie Bluebell chapter 1 . 7/9
I really enjoyed it ! Especially " I'm quite astounded that you were able to handle your phone, with pastries in both hands. Well done, Brother. " :D Very funny !
Thanks !
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my goodness! Happy butterflies in my stomach! They're back together! So sweet!
Nightdustt chapter 1 . 6/23
Wow! That was amazing. Sherlock was so cute and John was just so sweet! I loved it!
AntiHeroLydia chapter 1 . 6/22
That was so cuuuuute I'm melting from the cute oh my gooooosh
I think you should write a teenlock story about how they met, I'm sure it'd be a good story :)
Daphne chapter 1 . 6/22
This was brilliant
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 1 . 6/22
I love John's threat, its rather simple and straightforward without being a direct threat. I am rather happy to see them together
becauseofeverything chapter 1 . 3/31
oh my god the same thing with the videos happened to me! i think i watched every video that existet and cried for like 2 hours straight haha
i love these kind of johnlock stories, i like when it is canon and already casual and just fluff haha
great writing!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/16
Amazing! I love it! :D
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 1/27
Beautiful!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I know about those soldier come home videos. I wrote a Twiligt fic because of hem. This was great! :D
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love this tale. Well done.
Moonlit Petals chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was so absolutely cute 3 i ship them so much 3
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Ok, so normally I hate Johnlock stories. I much prefer the asexual Sherlock. But I must admit: This is fantastic. I loved 'Beautiful Mind' and now I love this. You should definitely write more Sherlock stories! Please?!

Cal