Reviews for Homecoming
Type your review here...
AliciaAlyss chapter 1 . 6/17
a beautiful story! Sherlock and John look so perfect
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/8
Lestrade is being fatherly and Sally is being almost nice (which is a wonderful change of pace when it comes to her character)!
Monique chapter 1 . 6/6
LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
The characters were spot on.
It was so beautiful and romantic.
It was just so freaking cute all of it.
I absolutely love it.
SERIOUSLY I'VE READ IT SO MANY TIMES.
I've made my friends read it, it's so good!
thedogoo chapter 1 . 2/25
THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD 3
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 2/9
awwww
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
hahaha wesome
Lady Aramis chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
That thing about soldier homecomings is sooo true (only I usually see them live. Usually part of them, actually. My dad's a soldier). Love this fic, btw. A perfect little one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Amazing, just bloody fantastic.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Dear God, this was beautiful. It was well written and you captured each character's personality, though Donovan was a little OOC, but I suppose people can make different first impressions if you meet them in the right circumstances. The words all flowed together well and you seemed to enjoy yourself whilst writing Sherlock's dialogue (I know I enjoyed reading it!). I did love John's threat to Anderson as well.

All in all, well done.
DoublePaws chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This is awesome. It would be really cool if you wrote more stories about their background in this story or even sequels and stuff (im actually not sure if you have or not i haven't checked out your other stories yet) cause i really like the story line
Wrath of Selene chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
FandomFreakatHeart chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I like Sally in the end bit
Elie Bluebell chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I really enjoyed it ! Especially " I'm quite astounded that you were able to handle your phone, with pastries in both hands. Well done, Brother. " :D Very funny !
Thanks !
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh my goodness! Happy butterflies in my stomach! They're back together! So sweet!