Reviews for Alucard's Bride
OMG YASSSSSSSS
I love this book. It holds a special place in my heart. I can't wait gor the next chapter
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
jackiemaejohnson chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Best Alucard story I have sank my fangs in for awhike now. Hahah, get it. It's a vampire story...it's funny.
Anna chapter 23 . 9/8/2016
AAAAGH I died, I love this so much
Mimi234 chapter 23 . 9/4/2016
I watched the 1992 Dracula movie today and I love how you used some of the lines from the movie! And I finally know how to say Elisabeta's name! Lol please continue! What will Elisabeta do now? And how will their romance grow?!
Riceball231 chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
I love how Liza is growing into a vampire and hopefully she will grow into the badass bride of Dracula! Love how the relationship is building and how you are handling Alcucard's feelings since he is quite a hard character to write, especially in a romance. They are so sweet together and I hope Liza gains her memories back and Alcuard is like 'FINALLY! My love is back!' And they proceed to make out. Lol! I eagerly await the next update!
Lilyy chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
I love your fic! And I ship Alucard/Liza so hard! Can I do fanart of your fic?!
Rio chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
Gah! I forgot to say this but I love the dancing part and how it molded into a flashback! And they kissed! YYYEEEAAHHH! I need more! Please update soon!
Miazaki-san chapter 23 . 8/6/2016
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeFan001 chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
I love it!
Moontan chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
Good to see another chapter up. I've been procrastinating a lot on my own works. I like that the mystery vampire has a different story than a lot of other fics. I wasn't expecting that particular kind of enemy, which is refreshing. And you've put Liza in a difficult and awkward position just when she's decoded to give Alucard a chance. I look forward to seeing how you spin this.
xenocanaan chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Oh, that definitely doesn't bode well. I doubt Alucard will like the idea Integra asked Lisa to spy on him, and that's if he already knows (which I'm guessing he does). If he learns later, he might be "upset" with Integra and Lisa when he does learn. However, Seras reaction to everything was pretty funny. She seemed so shocked that Alucard could DANCE of all things! In her defense it does seem strange if you don't know who he was before becoming a vampire, or even after, and how long he has been alive.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Need more please write more the thirst for next chapter is insatiable help me
L0n3W0lf36 chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
I spent all day reading this and I absolutely love it! I really do hope you continue it.