Reviews for Eremophobia
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love your work so much... I was just reading random stories, when I came across one of yours. I liked it so much I went to your profile and began to read your other stories... I'm on my 6th or 7th one of your stories now: Im picking them at random, which is probably a stupid move on my behalf. Oh well! :D Don't stop writing, dude: What you've wrote so far is amazing.
Arachnoid chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
..I really like these.
Animegrl421 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Is it weird that I was listening to "Love the Way You Lie" before I even found this fic? Had it on repeat, read this and went "Holy Shit!" Amazing with the song, amazing without too. ;D This, dude. THIS. I can't even tell you how happy I am that you wrote this! And so awesomely! XD
BlackCuts chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really like it;) please make another chapter!
oathkeeper-girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Heart wrenching! I hope Kenny makes good on his promise and never raises a hand to Kyle again. :) my little Kenny can't be abusive! Haha well written little one shot, I love K2. Great work!
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Now's not the time or the place for this, but ALL throughout this beautifully melancholy story, I just kept on letting my mind link words to other things. Like, several times, I was just like *insert Forever Alone meme here!* and I starting singing REALLY loud, "ALLL BYYY MYHY SEEEEELF!"

Wonderful writing; sad, touching, sincere. Sorry I couldn't take it seriously! You are WAAAAAAAY too awesome. It must be said. And now it has been said. BLAH! SPAAAAZZZZZ! Love you! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
symphknot chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
The end is amazing, really i like it