Reviews for Perfect Life, Perfect Spike
AlesiaJ89 chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
I love this story...but you never said what happened to Her real brother Jonathan did he really die? why did they never find his body?
AFourAddict chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
Beautiful story! :-)
AFourAddict chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
I'm so sad to have this awesome story come to an end...only one more chapter to go!
AFourAddict chapter 20 . 4/16/2016
Wow! You really had me going there! I'm so glad you let Clary live!
AFourAddict chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
Clary! What are you doing?! I hope Jace is able to save her! (So hard contacts...uses a knife to stab and cut his children?!)
AFourAddict chapter 17 . 4/15/2016
Don't try to sneak away, Clary!
AFourAddict chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
Oh crap!
AFourAddict chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I love how sweet Jace is to Clary. They both deserve to have happiness that can only come from each other!
AFourAddict chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
You are amazing! I love your stories and your characters. Instead of Clary and Jace constantly making decisions that keep them apart, they are talking and bonding together.
AFourAddict chapter 13 . 4/14/2016
I'm so glad that Clary and Jace are still together.
AFourAddict chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
Loved it! I love when two broken souls work to make each other whole again!
AFourAddict chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
I'm glad that Simon did not cheat on Clary and that they are friends again! I can't wait to find out who needs to talk to Clary.
AFourAddict chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
Oh! I have been so worried about what happened to Jace after ch 9. Then this chapter was headed straight to where I was afraid this story was going. Thank goodness Clary finally convinced him to stay!
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
Whoa! Poor Jace. I hope this doesn't cause problems between Clary and Jace. I hope he at least explains it to her if he decides to TRY to stay away from her.
AFourAddict chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Man! What a sweet and fluffy chapter!