Reviews for Her Wedding Day
lesuse chapter 1 . 3/24
Fantastic one-shot! Such a clever girl you are Ms. Lowry!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You had me there! I thought it was Edward daydreaming, not Jacob!

Very well written!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
:o)
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I totally thought it was Bella and Edward. And all of a sudden there's Jacob waking up under a tree...
Awesome work! :-D
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Dream on, mutt, she chose HIM.

Sneaky, sneaky girl, you...
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I totally thought this was Edward and Bella's wedding day!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Sneaky twist at the end.
twmmy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Huh. And I felt down from my chair... you made me chukle. It was a very good surprise. All along the reading I remembered the scene of the film, and thought you made it way better than the actresse... Her face was not very emotional, and happy, but scared and she almost hyperventilated, and I didn't understand why... But your Bella...was good. And I've envisioned Edward, happier than ever. And... at the end... Cassandra, Cassandra, well made good point girl. Thanks.
Natalia Mazaur chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh! You tricky, tricky little thing, you! You had me going there, right until the very end. ;)

That was brilliant, by far, even if it *was* apparently by that *mutt* Jacob. That was so sneaky, though! You kept it vague enough that you totally had me believing that it was Edward! That was quite clever. I just thought it would be a cute, fluffy little shot of Edward and Bella love, and then I have to find out it's Jacob's *fantasy?* Bah! (I'm totally just kidding.)

That was so lovely, regardless of the POV. (The incredibly *vague* POV. :D) It's sweet and gentle, but when the reader finds out it's actually Jacob's dream, it takes on such a melancholy tone. It's perfect.

It was great, Cass. I see a long career ahead of incredible one-shots ahead of you! (Or is that just my wishful thinking?) :D

Lot's of love!

-Natalia! :)
Princess Reinette chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved it! I tiotally thought it was Edward, but that's only because both of them love her so much! Keep writing!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I literally exclaimed, "Wait...what?" when the cedar bed was mentioned. At first, I thought we were in some imagined New Moon scene where Edward was envisioning the future they might have had if he had stayed with her. When I realized it was JAKE, my mouth hit the floor! I just kept saying, "Wow...wow..." as I finished the scene.

Amazing, my dear friend. That completely blew my mind!

So much so that I must read it again...right now!