Reviews for Hope for the Hopeless
Eienvine chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Aww . . . yes, someday. Great fic.
puppypants chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, really loved it, very romantic
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
beautiful i love how she knows and is so content knowing but not how to approach him
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow, lovely story. So short but so powerful. This really captures the idea of a Hopeless Romantic.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
awwww *love*
thatonechickMR chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Really love this story! Good! You aren't making up stories about what isn't there. You take real instances and add what you think the characters feel. Once again, for the 200th time, great job(no joke I saw the little thing and it said you had written 200 stories) Congrats on your 200. It's kinda ironic that your 200 is so close to NCIS's 200.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AW!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Laughing, I ditto your reviewer Sazzita...it is YOUR fault I've become a McGiva, but it is a happy addiction! Great story and yes, I also feel they have great chemistry, both have been hurt, so hard to trust enough to approach each other openly.
Sazzita chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I blame you for making me a McGiva addict! Great story I loved it
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love this. I think it's very honest for the pair of them. They are so afraid of getting hurt. Well done.
Junee chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Lovely! more please...I do think McGee and Ziva have more chemistry than she and Tony.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved it please do more even have them finally admit to each other how they feel.